Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Why cant i make more accounts on same gmail?

• 36 posts
    May 19, 2022 10:19 AM PDT

i think its really stupid i cant make new account on same gmail.i dont see anything wrong with it.

so,why not just allow us to make more accounts?

also i know i can just make another gmail account but its just way too much for making new account

This post was edited by FilipKingMVP at May 19, 2022 10:19 AM PDT
    • 509 posts
    May 19, 2022 11:04 AM PDT

rip brain cells..

Edit:

You cannot make another account with the same e.mail address.
    It's required for the account you have already created. So you cannot register the same e.mail with another account you trying to create.
    Every account needs a different address.

P.S: If You're very lazy to create a new gmail account. You can just use temp mail websites. like mail.tm (You can save its own mail and Pass on notepad or something else to sign in once again. It's also saved in your browser caches before you log out)

This post was edited by Deleted Member at May 19, 2022 11:13 AM PDT
  • May 19, 2022 4:55 PM PDT

FilipKingMVP said:

i think its really stupid i cant make new account on same gmail.i dont see anything wrong with it.

also i know i can just make another gmail account but its just way too much for making new account

Maybe just to stop spam?

• 36 posts
    May 22, 2022 5:32 AM PDT

A372 said:

FilipKingMVP said:

Maybe just to stop spam?

well i dont see how it can be spammed,if someone does something that impacts the whole website like downloading hacks.

they should get banned,if they hack again they get ip banned (it means if they create any new account they get banned or all of their accounts get banned)

• 4 posts
    May 23, 2022 1:11 AM PDT

FilipKingMVP said:

if you're this acccount is deleted then you beable to make a new account on this e.mail