Forums » Custom Skins

Make me 2 katana skins and i pay you 5k!

• 36 posts
    June 4, 2022 11:24 AM PDT

READ THIS! i wont pay someone who makes bad skins!i want very detailed skins and if they are not im just saying no and im not paying! read instructions i gave and then make the skins.

so,got really good at playing with katana so i though...why not have custom skin?

i always looked at katanas in custom skins but they were all just not goodlooking for me.

so im here now.

since i like metal gear rising revengance

i though about having custom skins as refrence from this game so here i am.

frst skin i want is this one

i want this skin to be named as in the picture "HK9489D"

the skin has to be very detailed,the glow and everything, if you cant make it look metalic as in picture the price of this skin will drop to 1500k

next skin i want is this one

its name is "VT7 High Frequency Blade" 

it is a katana of jetstream sam

now if you decide to make these skins here are instructions:

you have 5 days to make these. if skin has everything:metalic look,high detailed,accurate.put the price on the skin 2,500

same for the other skin.

if you are making the skin tell me, and if you want more source on how the skins look just type

1,st skin: mgr revengance raiden sword

2,nd skin: mgr revengance VT7 High Frequency Blade

if you want you can make this skin private (removing it when i buy it) or just keeping it there.

goodluck making skins! 

• 46 posts
    June 5, 2022 11:38 AM PDT

I want to admit that due to restricted skin resolution and the way the game displays the skin, effects like metallness and glow in the way you want them are very hard nearly impossible to create. So, how should be the metallness and glow (I really don't see any glow on the katana, only in the space around it) be applied?

I would make those skins, when I know which compromises you would make?

• 36 posts
    June 5, 2022 11:44 AM PDT

i like jetstream sam katana,just make the white part a bit thinner on the edge. and for raiden katana you need to make completly difrent

• 36 posts
    June 5, 2022 12:52 PM PDT

@*** they are really great skins!

just make the grip of HK9489D a bit more like in the picture,dont make it purple. now that i know you cant add glow or metalic look its ok.

anyways make the grip darker, like in the picture, and make the sword bright gray. and make the (idk how to describe this but the end of the sword) gray

for jetstream katana blue parts on the gril make gray, and make the red part of the sword a bit more straight and the white part thinier,

then put them on sale and set the price on both swords 2500, name the raiden sword HK9489D and the jetstream sam sword VT7 High Frequency Blade and youre good to go!

• 36 posts
    June 6, 2022 11:56 AM PDT

thanks super thanks!

• 46 posts
    June 6, 2022 12:15 PM PDT

tf