Forums » General

I need help

• 954 posts
    July 4, 2022 8:07 PM PDT

Hi, I need your help with **** for mobile. I want the blast stuff (blastshotgun, blastgun, and blast gernade). This costs around 40k for those, and I can sell my stuff, which is 29k. So don't give me 40k, that's not what I'm asking. I want 25k. It's fine if you guys dont give me anything, but just a reminder, I'm playing on mobile, and it's too laggy to get kills.

• 359 posts
    July 7, 2022 10:34 PM PDT

Hey, everyone, just finished school before the summer. It was very emotional to see a lot of great friends who I have been with for 3 years together in high school have finally graduated, I may never see them again, but they will always be a big memory of my childhood, I think some of you went through the same way and I feel the exact same way, but let's not forget the happy memories while it lasted, I hope you all have a fantastic summer and enjoy your fantastic childhood memories! But don't forget that it's not the end, it's just the start of a whole new adventure, and you will all yet reach it one day.
    Don't forget: Success is a journey.

Have a great fantastic summer!

• 1147 posts
    July 8, 2022 2:35 AM PDT

Abiding the day when we meet again in that infinity of time and space which men call heaven'' - epictroll

• 954 posts
    July 8, 2022 4:06 PM PDT

Please post this somewhere else, that is off topic. But that was sad