Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Max please read this... this is CRUCIAL for the game

• 250 posts
    October 20, 2022 2:53 AM PDT

please read everything to understand what I am trying to point out!

This is something about this game that most players do not like: TOO EXPENSIVE WEAPONS

I understand (that is, based on my experience on other games) that Max is doing this so that players would play the game longer because if weapons were easy to get, people will enjoy the game for a while but then they get bored with all the weapons they have and not play the game anymore. But that doesn't mean that people have to play for TOO long, otherwise it will also get boring playing with the same three guns all the time.

There are two ways to make the game more enjoyable and varied:

1. EASIER WAY TO EARN C.A.S.H. Since XP=C.a.s.h, then I suggest that earning XP in this game be a little like Call of Duty: Warzone (I don't play the game, but I do watch YouTube vids of it) so that players won't have to spend hours trying to grind for it.

2. LESS EXPENSIVE WEAPONS. If Max doesn't want to do the 1st suggestion, I'd rather suggest that he lower the prices of the weapons. Max prices the weapons (and makes it hard to earn c.a.s.h) it's as if we were saving up for gemstones and minerals (jk.) But for example instead of the Carbine being priced at 25,000 in-game c.a.s.h, then it should be 12,500-15,000 instead. Just an example price, but Max should probably lower the weapon prices by at least 5,000.

Not all players have the m.o.n.e.y to spend real c.a.s.h just for the sake of a game. I hope Max really hears this out and understands my point.

This post was edited by xXBigBadWolFXx at October 20, 2022 2:57 AM PDT
    • 377 posts
    October 20, 2022 3:30 PM PDT

Im not sure it hurts that bad to spend 5 bucks. or 40 if your me

• 2097 posts
    October 20, 2022 5:39 PM PDT
    It’s also a way to progress through the game.
    • 250 posts
    October 20, 2022 7:59 PM PDT
    Castiel said:
    It’s also a way to progress through the game.

But could at least Max could make it a little easier?
    • 998 posts
    October 20, 2022 8:41 PM PDT

Currently working on the reward system, so players will be able to make c.a.sh another way besides playing, selling skins, or purchasing in the store, it will be announced sometime next week.

• 186 posts
    October 21, 2022 10:53 AM PDT

Max said:

Currently working on the reward system, so players will be able to make c.a.sh another way besides playing, selling skins, or purchasing in the store, it will be announced sometime next week.

Cryptocurrencies in warmerise when? Make some NFTs Max imma buy them all

• 954 posts
    October 21, 2022 6:33 PM PDT

i think it might be income of how well you do in matches, which could be cool. and it can make sence, like if you aren't good at the game, you wont get income, which would encouage people to play the game more so you can get income. just a thought. and why is c.a.s.h cenored?

• 250 posts
    October 22, 2022 7:47 AM PDT
    Max said:

OHMG tysm Max :D (is this also about the daily rewards and chests I talked about in another topic?)
    • 250 posts
    October 22, 2022 7:49 AM PDT
    Erlaanz said:

Max said:

Cryptocurrencies in warmerise when? Make some NFTs Max imma buy them all

I’m not sure what’s gonna be the use for that when you can just buy c.a.s.h from the store instead, right? js pointing out
    • 2097 posts
    October 22, 2022 8:51 AM PDT
    Warmerise is actually a facade for a Bitcoin mining operation controlled by the Nigerian Prince that Max works for.
    • 954 posts
    October 22, 2022 9:05 AM PDT

Castiel said: Warmerise is actually a facade for a Bitcoin mining operation controlled by the Nigerian Prince that Max works for.
    bruh, like thats real

• 2097 posts
    October 22, 2022 9:06 AM PDT
    Of course because it’s on the internet
    • 954 posts
    October 22, 2022 12:58 PM PDT

ok in all seriousness, I HATE unregistered behavior. once they get in a car, they abruptly blow it up by going in the water, and wasting it. they are complete imatures and they don't know how to play the game. they need to get this together and play normally. Im also talking about sweaty behavoir too. normall players and pros like me are sick of this nonsense

• 2097 posts
    October 22, 2022 1:02 PM PDT
    So hate people that like having fun?
    • 954 posts
    October 22, 2022 1:26 PM PDT

no, im not hating the people, im just hating their behavoir.. and its not "fun" when your in a car and it blows up randomly becuase a player ON YOUR TEAM blew it up. same goes for the sweaty campers that kill everyone without getting touched, and doing that over and over again. which makes it un playable.

• 2097 posts
    October 22, 2022 1:27 PM PDT
    Quick tip: make your own servers so you can kick people
    • 954 posts
    October 22, 2022 9:43 PM PDT

well yeah but I like joining a server where there are farming oppertunities.

• 16 posts
    October 29, 2022 12:16 AM PDT
    @Max its time lol i want to see how it is going
    • 250 posts
    October 29, 2022 6:51 PM PDT

Anthrax said: @Max its time lol i want to see how it is going

yes... it's been a week :)