Forums » Custom Maps

IF WARMERISE HAVE NEW HUMVEE ON WHEELS

• 373 posts
    November 20, 2022 8:43 AM PST

IT IS POSSIBLE TO ADD TONS OF GRAVITY TO THE NECESSARY WARMERISE NEW HUMVEE CAR AND TONS OF POWER AND MAKE WHEELS HEAVY AND PUT CENTER OF GRAVITY WAY BELOW THE VEHICLE AND IT WILL MAKE THE CAR STICK TO THE SURFACE AND MAYBE IT WILL BE SLOW BUT IF OPENINGS THE WINDOWS ARE REDESIGNED AND MADE SMALLER THEN IT IS HARDER TO JUST KILL THE DRIVER AND OTHERS SO IT WOULD WORK . . . AND NEW WARMERISE HUMVEE BETTER LOOK LIKE LAMBO SUV AND I AM SURE MAX IS WORKING ON IT . . . I DESIGNED FEW RIMS AND A TIRE https://youtu.be/vyAz82uufrk 

• 954 posts
    November 20, 2022 12:13 PM PST

SHUT THE HECK UP DUDE! you are being extremely annoying! quit spamming and quit making trillions of spammed posts in fourms that don't make any sense! im pretty sure max is mad at this too. so be quiet. i will be suprised if someone has not yet reported you for your annoying spams. im sorry about all the yelling, and im a nice person, but seriously, stop. put this in the suggestions next time

• 459 posts
    November 20, 2022 5:21 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

SHUT THE HECK UP DUDE! you are being extremely annoying! quit spamming and quit making trillions of spammed posts in fourms that don't make any sense! im pretty sure max is mad at this too. so be quiet. i will be suprised if someone has not yet reported you for your annoying spams. im sorry about all the yelling, and im a nice person, but seriously, stop. put this in the suggestions next time

Similar lectures like these have already been tried by a few people lol.

• 250 posts
    November 20, 2022 7:09 PM PST

Please bro, just at least stop using capital letters literally ALL THE TIME. idc about your random posts just please stop the caps

• 373 posts
    November 20, 2022 7:43 PM PST

IF CAPITAL LETTERS SCARE YOU THEN CHICKEN THAT CRASH IN YOU SHOULD TOTALLY FREAK YOU OUT 

• 954 posts
    November 20, 2022 7:55 PM PST

bro quit it antonnovik. stop being a toxic(ish) person and screaming about your random ideas that are way too off topic. you don't make sense and you need to stop talking like this to my friends and ppl in this community (not to be dramatic). but in all seriousness, stop. just use normal fon't, size, and etc like what im typing. this is normal typing instead of screaming out like this and making all of this stand out so you can get attention. you make this way too much like a random story too. so quit all the random and cringe stories, please.

This post was edited by Spacetrooper at November 20, 2022 7:56 PM PST
    • 250 posts
    November 20, 2022 8:01 PM PST

antonnovik said:

IF CAPITAL LETTERS SCARE YOU THEN CHICKEN THAT CRASH IN YOU SHOULD TOTALLY FREAK YOU OUT 

lmfao WHAT THE HECK WILL YOU FEEL IF I TALKED TO YOU LIKE THIS? ALL CAPS? IMAGINE SHOUTING IN REAL LIFE? DO YOU KNOW THAT ALL CAPS MEANS SHOUTING IN THE INTERNET? WHY DO YOU NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO ANYONE IN THE WARMERISE COMMUNITY?

to all other players, this isn't being unkind. I am just giving anton a taste of his own medicine

This post was edited by xXBigBadWolFXx at November 20, 2022 8:01 PM PST
    • 285 posts
    November 20, 2022 11:08 PM PST
    Guys 1 sentence would have been enough. When reading those posts I allways think about this: https://youtu.be/9Deg7VrpHbM
    • 373 posts
    November 21, 2022 5:54 PM PST

PRACTICING VOCALS IS A GOOD CELEBRITY TYPE OF ACTIVITY 

• 459 posts
    November 21, 2022 5:56 PM PST

Lion7 said: Guys 1 sentence would have been enough. When reading those posts I allways think about this: https://youtu.be/9Deg7VrpHbM
    LMAO

• 954 posts
    November 21, 2022 6:15 PM PST

Can we just get along? Anovoik,quit screaming and everyone just chill