Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

What's broken this time?

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    November 27, 2022 12:10 PM PST

Now every time, someone randomly gets kicked and the whole server hangs followed by the next getting kicked and the next and funny enough it's not even the fault of someones internet, its just how sh*t WebGL is as a whole. Along with that now for some reason my movement keeps freezing and I get kicked. Bro this playing experience is actually SH*T, since you barely ever fix a damn bug just bring back the 2018 versions of the game please? For as f*cked up as WebGL is, it was still a f*ckton better than it is now. If you can't seem to fix the issues just bring back the old god damn versions, you're ruining this game, seriously. 

STANDALONE WHEN?
    Standalone would fix ALL the god damn problems, FPS, lagswitch, input feeling slower than a snail to the edge of the universe. you can implement proper anti-cheating and the players dont suffer all this bullsh*t. Like actually please. I am pissed off.

• 480 posts
    November 27, 2022 12:20 PM PST
    Oh, wow!
    • 105 posts
    November 27, 2022 12:31 PM PST

I think that's just a skill issue. Also, if you're that mad why don't you just stop playing?

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    November 27, 2022 12:32 PM PST

Max, you f*cked brass knucles because someone made it look "OP" well brass knuckles werent the issue, knife and katana were 1000x worse and still are, why the f*ck didnt they get nerfed yet? you clearly try thinking you know whats best without ever playing real matches to SEE, please just listen to some people who actually put their fingers on their keyboard ingame. Knife, Additionals spam (Mainly plasma nades and m67) is just right out bullsh*t too, oh hey dont forget, you can pull out a shield right before being shot and do it repetedly, nice balancing!!!!!! WHY WAS THAT AND ADDITIONALS NEVER NERFED YET????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? you seriously dont play enough to see what a sh*tshow half of the items ingame are, please all we ever asked for was to take good suggestions (not ones from people who are crazy and delusional, please, we dont need 500 new tanks, and we dont need useless guns which btw is a whole other story) I just get such a strong feeling of pure MISERY when I see how you f*cked every aspect of this game is just to keep a few idiots happy, its seriously making me want to chose other options even tho Warmerise has so much potental to be an amazing game, its mostly always ruined.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    November 27, 2022 12:34 PM PST

Iplayvideogames said:

I think that's just a skill issue. Also, if you're that mad why don't you just stop playing?

Trust me if you ever actually played the game youd know what i mean. soon you will see what i mean, just wait.

• 105 posts
    November 27, 2022 12:35 PM PST

okay, i'll jsut play some more.

• 954 posts
    November 28, 2022 7:37 PM PST

this game does feel a little broken actually. but just give him time

• 109 posts
    December 1, 2022 4:48 PM PST

Eve said:

Iplayvideogames said:

Trust me if you ever actually played the game youd know what i mean. soon you will see what i mean, just wait.

I can attest to that statement.

I am garbage with aim, so it just makes all the small issues stand out like neon-signs: and all the more infuriating.

The first time I left the game after getting actually good (because of toxic people and boredom) I found it almost impossible to climb back up. The small problems with the game made it 3 times so impossible.

I made my start in 2020.

• 16 posts
    December 31, 2022 6:59 PM PST

ok i couldn't find a forum for the thing im about to talk about, everytime i shoot someone and i run behind a wall he still is hitting me because your game is delayed when i kill someone it takes a while for them to actually die and they are still able to hit you this game is good i wish you could fix the delay bug, and another thing make it easier to gain cash i have been playing for almost 3 weeks and i only have about 8500 like wtf

• 998 posts
    December 31, 2022 7:07 PM PST

RickSanchezC137 said:

ok i couldn't find a forum for the thing im about to talk about, everytime i shoot someone and i run behind a wall he still is hitting me because your game is delayed when i kill someone it takes a while for them to actually die and they are still able to hit you this game is good i wish you could fix the delay bug, and another thing make it easier to gain cash i have been playing for almost 3 weeks and i only have about 8500 like wtf

Delayed damage is a known issue, and will be fixed in the next update.

• 16 posts
    December 31, 2022 7:53 PM PST

when is the next update?

• 998 posts
    December 31, 2022 8:02 PM PST

RickSanchezC137 said:

when is the next update?

Around the end of next month.

• 16 posts
    December 31, 2022 8:11 PM PST

what others things are you supposed to be fixing?

• 954 posts
    January 1, 2023 1:18 AM PST
    @max could you fix the bug for when you die as you throw a grenade it disappears
    • 954 posts
    January 1, 2023 1:19 AM PST
    And I noticed in a active server is bunch of people on it takes around a second for the enemy to die
    • 16 posts
    January 1, 2023 1:40 AM PST

yeah i agree with spacetrooper its annoying when i throw a grenade and i die and it disappears

• 652 posts
    January 1, 2023 3:40 AM PST

Eve said:

Now every time, someone randomly gets kicked and the whole server hangs followed by the next getting kicked and the next and funny enough it's not even the fault of someones internet, its just how sh*t WebGL is as a whole. Along with that now for some reason my movement keeps freezing and I get kicked. Bro this playing experience is actually SH*T, since you barely ever fix a damn bug just bring back the 2018 versions of the game please? For as f*cked up as WebGL is, it was still a f*ckton better than it is now. If you can't seem to fix the issues just bring back the old god damn versions, you're ruining this game, seriously. 

STANDALONE WHEN?
    Standalone would fix ALL the god damn problems, FPS, lagswitch, input feeling slower than a snail to the edge of the universe. you can implement proper anti-cheating and the players dont suffer all this bullsh*t. Like actually please. I am pissed off.

Uh just don't play the game..?

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 2, 2023 5:40 PM PST

Yeah, good answer Isterio. Ngl I'd give you a badge for actually passing an IQ test if I was Max.