Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Shield bug

• 7 posts
    December 6, 2022 9:29 AM PST

does anyone else have the thing where they get shot through the shield while playing like most of the time its not even lag its just the shield. I wish to know if this happens to other people so max could fix this.

• 2098 posts
    December 6, 2022 9:39 AM PST

I don't use the shield because its cheap

• 7 posts
    December 6, 2022 10:29 AM PST

It also happens with mines and nades

• 285 posts
    December 6, 2022 1:00 PM PST

If you put out the shild. The animation is faster than the hitpoints dissapearing. Also considering lag its a great delay and you can hit.

Also consider that standing up you can still be hit at legs.

Mines might happen if you have it in a sertain ankle, for some reason, it doesn't protect you. So only if you have the right enkel it will work.

If you crouch and have shild out in some moments your leg still is getting outside the shild on the corner parts of shild. So you can still be hit.

If you run with shild you can still be hit because there is no protection. Basically with sprint you don't have shild.

Those are cases where shild doesn't fully protect
    This post was edited by Lion7 at December 6, 2022 1:00 PM PST
    • 7 posts
    December 6, 2022 1:29 PM PST

Another thing is that im crouching with shield and for some reason i get headshotted thru the shield and they dont even jump. This also happens while im standing up

• 652 posts
    December 6, 2022 11:40 PM PST
    Its not a bug, thats pure luck from them. Even when you crouch theres a REAAALLY small part of you that is exposed behind the shield. Yeah its almost impossible to hit players through that tiny opening but its not completely impossible. So im assuming its just either luck or lag