Forums » General

Gun damages / Time it takes to get a kill.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 21, 2022 7:37 AM PST

Take some of this with a few grains of salt as you obviously will NOT get this performance in the real world. This is just the capabilities of each Weapon with all other factors (like your ping, enemy players ping, human reaction time, fps and missed shots) strictly excluded. Your performance of each weapon will be about 2x what's shown on the graph because of the factors mentioned above, this graph just exists to show the pure power of each weapon. -Credits to Lion7 for helping with some of the testing put into this. 

• 3 posts
    December 21, 2022 7:46 AM PST

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 21, 2022 8:30 AM PST

Thank you.

• 285 posts
    December 21, 2022 9:27 AM PST
    Eve said:

Take some of this with a few grains of salt as you obviously will NOT get this performance in the real world. This is just the capabilities of each Weapon with all other factors (like your ping, enemy players ping, human reaction time, fps and missed shots) strictly excluded. Your performance of each weapon will be about 2x what's shown on the graph because of the factors mentioned above, this graph just exists to show the pure power of each weapon. -Credits to Lion7 for helping with some of the testing put into this. 

Great work! How long did it take to get all together?
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 21, 2022 10:53 AM PST

Half a day of research how to calculate the time to kill, probably 40 minutes making the body of the graph, about 6 hours of testing and calculations and finally 1 hour inputting all the text. All in all it took me about 3 days. As for things like RPG, I found it has a 3 second reload, but i cant just put 3s, because after reloading there's a delay before you can shoot again totaling to about 3.2 seconds. I tried this probably 20 times and the way I mesured the time, I averagely got a 3 second reload and 0.2 second fire delay coming down to about 3.2 seconds total. As for Bow, I did the same and found an average of 0.5 seconds draw time, and 0.8 second reload time. The bow does 101 head and body, and since I put all the 1 shot kills as 0.1 sec, I included the draw time for a total of 0.6 sec head and body, as for limbs, 1.3s is a total of the 0.8 sec reload time and the 0.5 sec draw time. However I understand if these calculations are wrong especially for RPG and bow, and I'm open to any corrections that could be made to the graph to make it as accurate as possible.

This post was edited by Eve at December 21, 2022 11:01 AM PST
    • 25 posts
    December 21, 2022 2:54 PM PST
    Nice
    • 652 posts
    December 21, 2022 8:17 PM PST

Real dedication right there

• 954 posts
    December 22, 2022 12:05 PM PST

WHOA. my brain hurts now after reading that

• 15 posts
    January 30, 2023 5:11 PM PST