Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

my new mode suggestions (max read)

• 954 posts
    December 26, 2022 8:05 AM PST

the modes on this game are fun. but pretty boring at the same time. TDM, elimination, and melee mode are technicly the same thing but with different limitations. I think we should have more modes that bring lore, such as "defense mode" and "offense mode". defense mode allows all players to still kill each other, but it kind of bribes the two teams to work together on a new map that this mode brings, which should be mars. these soldiers are on mars, defending a human base from aliens that come out of the ground and kill them. the match should always be 20 minutes, maybe 30. offense however is raiding a humanoid alien base for expansion for humanity. meaning, two teams infiltrate a alien base (or who knows! maybe the aliens could be a team!) and they grab loot/mined materials to bring to... nowhere really. its just the point of the gamemode. I also want "flood mode" which, as the name suggests, acid floods the world and the two teams try to race to the weapon hangar and get weapons to kill each other off or go to the top, but recieve less cash from it (all these modes give you cash BTW since they are going to be hard if implemented). BTW the flood mode WILL NOT have gravity gun since it will be too unfair for the teams without the gravity gun. also bomb mode, one team (in the game making options you should be able to choose which team does what in all of these gamemodes too) brings a bomb to a heavily fortified base and its like nuke mode, but its until the bomb blows up. ofc capture the flag, which is pretty striaght forward. PLEASE max add at least one of these gamemodes. we need more creative gamemodes

• 507 posts
    December 26, 2022 9:06 AM PST

I feel like I've seen this thread before

• 2098 posts
    December 26, 2022 9:09 AM PST
    More than once
    • 285 posts
    December 26, 2022 11:06 AM PST
    I agree with the 2 gentleman above
    • 954 posts
    December 26, 2022 11:35 AM PST

well I don't know how to repost this so I make another topic

• 507 posts
    December 26, 2022 1:43 PM PST
    You don't need to repost it, I'm sure max already read your suggestions
    • 954 posts
    December 26, 2022 5:16 PM PST
    If he did he would have responded to it
    • 2098 posts
    December 26, 2022 5:19 PM PST
    Not always
    • 954 posts
    December 26, 2022 5:26 PM PST

eh true

• 507 posts
    December 26, 2022 5:37 PM PST
    Almost never actually. He does read basically every post, but rarely responds outside of technical issues.