Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Max read this.

• 954 posts
    December 31, 2022 10:49 AM PST

Im sorry for asking for billions of things in the past like single player campaign. but max. I at least want you to respond to the stuff that I make to at least be reconized. so that being said. I want a portable hoverbike in a "portables" section. since, we can all agree to this, in all maps that have the car, everyone races to it and they try to ram everyone and get as much XP as possible. I think everyone, including me, is driven by the shear amount of cash we need to get in order to buy something. some others just want to flex. but my idea could change the course of Warmerise by making a hoverbike. I can model it for you but its going to be bad. i never modeled a vehicle but i will try. MAX please respond to this. if this is implemented, it should have a gun at the center of the handles. I also want the website to be updated and a more "recent" version of it. you even said it yourself, some code from 2013 has not been changed since, so please update the website. for instance, where it says "new announcement! Warmerise is moving to WEBGL" it has already been on Webgl for years. so please, take time to update the website and game. make performance issues fixed and get a team of people to work with you. it might be less unoriginal with bunch of other moderators on, but maybe they can code everything while you implement it. maybe they don't need to be active like you are they just do everything in the "behind the scenes". respond to this please

• 954 posts
    December 31, 2022 11:01 AM PST

I am also making a book about this game too. so hopefully this book will be impelmented somehow as a story