Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Wow, just a bunch of farmers who all join blue.

• 2 posts
    January 12, 2023 4:11 AM PST

Can there be a temporary ban for doing stuff like this please? They all join blue because they all have ego's, can't play vs eachother only play vs unreg. Degenerate players.

• 480 posts
    January 12, 2023 4:29 AM PST
    Wanting someone to be banned for joining a team is absurd.
  • January 12, 2023 5:01 AM PST
    Not a ban, but i do think there should be an mmr based server creation based on the mmr of server creator. Guests would be lowest mmr naturally, and only very low mmr registered players could join those servers. This suggestion is good because the gap between paid guns vs free is large and could lower the playerbase from frustrated guests. An example of mmr based server is already in practice in this game and its the sky server in secret lab, where those who are experienced and skilled compared to average know the password. And the gameplay in those servers are much more about skill and no farming. I understand that its harder than it sounds but im definitely not the first to suggest an elo/mmr system.
    • 93 posts
    January 12, 2023 5:01 AM PST

Dumb thread to be honest, but anyway...

They all joined blue because that's how the join mechanic works. Try joining a game with e.g. four players playing, two on each side. The only team you can then join will be... blue.

It could've also been the other way around. The color doesn't matter.

• 2098 posts
    January 12, 2023 5:18 AM PST
    This is a known problem for a long time. As soon as someone that’s able to ruin their score or make it harder for them to get xp joins the opposite team they will all leave.
    • 285 posts
    January 12, 2023 8:19 AM PST

Well as other already said: Not bann worthy but the teambalancing should defenitly change...

because if there is no balancing its no fun experience for those players... They might think twice if they want to continue playing this game... not quiet mentioning if they ever even would consider making an account when experiencing this.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 12, 2023 11:54 AM PST

I mean, players do farm unregis, I'm guilty lol. But idc who's in my team or the other.

• 652 posts
    January 12, 2023 10:52 PM PST

I just enjoy the game. No bullshlt

• 954 posts
    January 14, 2023 6:36 PM PST

WARMERlSE said: Not a ban, but i do think there should be an mmr based server creation based on the mmr of server creator. Guests would be lowest mmr naturally, and only very low mmr registered players could join those servers. This suggestion is good because the gap between paid guns vs free is large and could lower the playerbase from frustrated guests. An example of mmr based server is already in practice in this game and its the sky server in secret lab, where those who are experienced and skilled compared to average know the password. And the gameplay in those servers are much more about skill and no farming. I understand that its harder than it sounds but im definitely not the first to suggest an elo/mmr system.
    I actually stated this in my "levels?" fourm post, which discribes it as being everyone has levels "guests" are at 0, and low ranked (noobs is the correct word) are at 0-10. pros like me and Lightningstorm, fatcatthegamer, scarlone, and others like me should be 30-60 (pro area. 30-40 is almost pro. 50-60 is pro pro) and 60-100 is tryhard/sweats (AKA the proest pros). I also stated that it will lower unbalanced gameplay. nice connection

• 6 posts
    February 6, 2023 10:40 AM PST

Hey, i am not good, you can see it even on your screenshot. Also, "players" don't need xp and cash, but all registrated players do. 

This post was edited by Rochamitu at February 6, 2023 10:41 AM PST
    • 34 posts
    February 14, 2023 7:41 AM PST

I must confess to *occasionally* ganging up on noobs and bombing them to bits or running them over repeatedly, even beating them down with brass knuckles; but I've never done this for any other reason than that it's amusing.

And, 99% of the time, I join the team with the lower score when possible. I actually prefer a more fun game.
    I love it when some hot shot quits after I kill them 3 times, when they were slaughtering a bunch of Player X's. Good fun.

• February 14, 2023 8:11 AM PST

@Aztecroz this guy always do that ban him pls he play with gravitygun 

Aztecroz

Best player Greavity Ngl

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 15, 2023 1:55 AM PST
    • 954 posts
    February 14, 2023 4:15 PM PST
    I think you guys are thinking that guests are AI. They are not. Just because they don’t have an account that does not mean you should be bullying them. I’m not some guest right activist but I think it’s kind of unfair for guests to be farmed on. And yes, I do that too, but only if I need cash, which I’m technically done with my guns, but who knows. But my point is that we should all play fair. Although my experience with guests 99% of the time is just pain. They do the most AI-like stuff like randomly blow up your cars and all that stuff. They don’t really help the team and they technically just give the other team points. These are my two arguments about guest problems. Also I have a suggestion: if a guest takes your kill, I think you should get the 5 XP, since they can’t gain XP
    • 652 posts
    February 14, 2023 10:55 PM PST

hows there ai-controlled bots on a browser fps game lol

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at February 15, 2023 1:17 AM PST
    • 954 posts
    February 15, 2023 7:04 AM PST
    There are billions of browser games that have AI enemies. This game does not, which is kind of sad. I want AI bots in this game so it will be something different. Maybe some CO OP gameplay with both teams, like I have suggested in the past
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    February 15, 2023 8:46 AM PST