Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

GUN ATTACHMENTS : Please read Max

• 250 posts
    February 5, 2023 6:29 AM PST

I'm probably not the only one who's thought of this, but PLEASE add gun attachments. An fps game without attachments just feel... incomplete. It would also make playing in fpv more fun.

There could be two systems: 1) buy attachments with cash or 2) get kills to get those attachments. I play this game in roblox called energy assault and you get attachments by getting kills.

Just a suggestion but I really, REALLY, hope you can add this, Max. That's all :)

• 652 posts
    February 5, 2023 7:21 AM PST

I would love a silencer/supressor

• 250 posts
    February 5, 2023 7:27 AM PST

and a sight. I hate iron sights so much

• 285 posts
    February 5, 2023 8:19 AM PST
    xXBigBadWolFXx said:

I'm probably not the only one who's thought of this, but PLEASE add gun attachments. An fps game without attachments just feel... incomplete. It would also make playing in fpv more fun.

There could be two systems: 1) buy attachments with cash or 2) get kills to get those attachments. I play this game in roblox called energy assault and you get attachments by getting kills.

Just a suggestion but I really, REALLY, hope you can add this, Max. That's all :)

I personally think in general a good idea. Because I never use ironsight because you sometimes can't really see what your shooting at.
    • 250 posts
    February 5, 2023 9:08 AM PST

fr fr

• 954 posts
    February 5, 2023 2:39 PM PST

also flashlight, binoculars, and maybe custom zooming (scroll up to zoom in with LSMG3 and scroll down to make it like a assault rifle, since people use it as such)

• 250 posts
    February 5, 2023 5:51 PM PST
    I was thinking about that for g36
    • 652 posts
    February 5, 2023 8:45 PM PST

xXBigBadWolFXx said:

and a sight. I hate iron sights so much

If I'm not mistaken you can disable iron sights in the option. You'll just end up zooming in your camera and aiming with the crosshair instead (except guns that have scopes)

• 250 posts
    February 6, 2023 12:54 AM PST

I know, but it makes it feel incomplete if you can't see the gun

• 652 posts
    February 6, 2023 1:06 AM PST

It's not the iron sights' problem, it's the lack of firing animation when aiming with iron sights.

Phyz1kaL said:

I'm gonna be honest that the iron sights in this game were really weird, It's like you don't feel any recoil when shooting it, just the screen going up slowly instead of the gun having signs of any repelling or recoils. May you please add some recoil animations when you shoot while aiming (pointing an iron sight) like wth is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROi4aRl-XUg

thats what i meant with the ''recoil animation''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANFAgyPfsOI

Thank you if you are reading this.

Copypasted from a forum topic on 2021

• 652 posts
    February 6, 2023 1:08 AM PST

Is it just me or it's the lack of animation that gives me those "dead feeling" which makes my aim worse

• 250 posts
    February 6, 2023 2:56 AM PST

well the iron sights of carbine and plasmagun actually sxck, plus no fire from shooting, I agree