The map has been removed due to not meeting the minimal requirements:

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/2991/requirements-read-before-publishing

• XVI
    • 31 posts
    February 14, 2023 1:37 PM PST

What is the reason for the removal?

• 998 posts
    February 14, 2023 1:41 PM PST

The linked post has all the requirements listed, the map cannot have just primitive shapes, and also it needs to have baked Lightmaps (and optionally, Light Probes).

• XVI
    • 31 posts
    February 14, 2023 1:43 PM PST

Max said:

The linked post has all the requirements listed, the map cannot have just primitive shapes, and also it needs to have baked Lightmaps (and optionally, Light Probes).

• what a waste of time thisbes).

This post was edited by XVI at February 14, 2023 1:43 PM PST
    • 56 posts
    February 14, 2023 1:45 PM PST

Bro, im gona remake 1 havin

• 56 posts
    February 14, 2023 2:18 PM PST

having more stuff and shapes.....but all credits gona be to Hayato

• XVI
    • 31 posts
    February 14, 2023 2:50 PM PST

Hello, it was a pleasure to play this game. I had fun thanks to my friends for filling me with happiness and teaching me things.

ps this is my farewell

The reason I'm leaving is because max deleted my map so bye everyone thanks ;(

Max thanks for ruining my life you ruined my whole project all my time I invested in this game so you can finally do this to me this game is good and everything but the owner is rubbish why don't you delete the maps that no one uses instead of deleting the ones What else do people like? I thought that this year you would change max but you're getting worse when I started this game the first thing I did was make friends and play ps everything was going until you started doing things that damaged the game !!! ;(

• 56 posts
    February 14, 2023 3:05 PM PST

I'm sorry Hayato  :(((

Happened to me with my first map also :(((

I REALLY loved ur map and Snow War as well :(((

• 998 posts
    February 14, 2023 3:17 PM PST

@Hayato You can still improve the map. If you are new to Unity, many things may feel confusing and even simple things can feel like it's a lot of effort. 

Some of the requirements in the post are relatively easy to follow, the part with Light Maps and Light Probes is a bit more advanced. The game will soon start checking those requirements automatically, so at least you will be notified right away. But the goal is to promote better custom map creation and to set the standard for future custom maps.

What I think custom map makers should focus more on is lighting, making sure the brightness is correct and the colors and light angle look natural, and picking textures with colors that combine well together.

• XVI
    • 31 posts
    February 14, 2023 3:23 PM PST

@Max I was doing version 4 that would change everything, now is when you deleted it, all the thoughts and creativity left to continue creating maps

• 998 posts
    February 14, 2023 3:28 PM PST

Hayato said:

@Max I was doing version 4 that would change everything, now is when you deleted it, all the thoughts and creativity left to continue creating maps

If you can bake the Light Maps and make the colors less bright, then the map can be restored. You can message me when it's done then you will be able to publish the update.

The Tutorial PDF in the export package should have steps on how to bake the Light Maps, you can even try adding Light Probes (it also explained in Tutorial PDF how to do it).

• XVI
    • 31 posts
    February 14, 2023 3:30 PM PST

So can I leave the cubes on the map and add other things?

This post was edited by XVI at February 14, 2023 3:39 PM PST
    • 998 posts
    February 14, 2023 4:03 PM PST

Hayato said:

Try replacing them with custom models, maybe some pillars. Just make sure there is enough cover to prevent spawn killing.

• XVI
    • 31 posts
    February 14, 2023 4:07 PM PST

Max said:

Hayato said:

Try replacing them with custom models, maybe some pillars. Just make sure there is enough cover to prevent spawn killing.

I don't know much about unity, that's why I use those things that my map had

• 998 posts
    February 14, 2023 4:15 PM PST

You can use free 3D models from Unity's Asset Store, below are some examples:

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/industrial/industrial-models-171071

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/exterior/rocks-free-pack-98219

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/dungeons/low-poly-dungeon-lite-fantasy-modular-kit-224313

• XVI
    • 31 posts
    February 14, 2023 4:37 PM PST

Where can I get a bone texture to put on the walls, floors, etc.

• 998 posts
    February 14, 2023 4:42 PM PST

Hayato said:

Where can I get a bone texture to put on the walls, floors, etc.

Just search "Free Seamless Textures" on Google (or add custom keywords) then click Images. The Seamless part is important so the texture is "repeatable".

This post was edited by Admin at February 14, 2023 4:42 PM PST
    • 28 posts
    February 14, 2023 4:46 PM PST

Qué grande máximo, eres el mejor que humilde eres :,)

• XVI
    • 31 posts
    February 14, 2023 5:52 PM PST

@Max Can the map have background music?

• 998 posts
    February 14, 2023 5:53 PM PST

Hayato said:

I would advise against adding background music, instead, I would suggest adding subtle background noise, like wind, but don't make it very loud.

• XVI
    • 31 posts
    February 14, 2023 5:55 PM PST

Max said:

Hayato said:

I would advise against adding background music, instead, I would suggest adding subtle background noise, like wind, but don't make it very loud.

Let's see if I want the map with only these cubes and I add lights, do you accept it that way?

• 998 posts
    February 14, 2023 6:01 PM PST

Hayato said:

Max said:

Hayato said:

Let's see if I want the map with only these cubes and I add lights, do you accept it that way?

If it'll look very close to how it looks now, then most likely not.

• XVI
    • 31 posts
    February 14, 2023 6:03 PM PST

Max said:

Hayato said:

Max said:

Hayato said:

If it'll look very close to how it looks now, then most likely not.

change the texture delete the signs and I will change the respawn and I would like to know how the sky gets

• 998 posts
    February 14, 2023 6:04 PM PST

Also, bake Light Maps and Light Probes then it may be accepted

• 56 posts
    February 14, 2023 6:35 PM PST

Cool, thanks Max, gave me assets for my next map!!  :DDD