Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Max fix this game

• February 19, 2023 1:19 PM PST

Max fix this game the lag is really bad, conective issues and high ping.This is happening with everyone since the new update

• 998 posts
    February 19, 2023 1:32 PM PST
    Can you record a video of this issue? I don't think everyone is having it, otherwise, there would be more posts about it.
    Also, before recording, make sure to refresh the game page by pressing Ctrl+F5 at least once to clear the cache.
    This post was edited by Admin at February 19, 2023 1:35 PM PST
    • 285 posts
    February 19, 2023 10:46 PM PST
    Max said:
    Can you record a video of this issue? I don't think everyone is having it, otherwise, there would be more posts about it.
    Also, before recording, make sure to refresh the game page by pressing Ctrl+F5 at least once to clear the cache.

So I have seen it multiple times that people complain about it. Its not all from forum but also posts on profile and also on discord.

I also see more players have pingspikes in servers. Combined with suddenly be stuck in mid air before getting kicked. So it might not be that present in posts but it definitely happens more often since the last update
    • 480 posts
    February 20, 2023 6:20 AM PST
    Max should also put a maximum ping to join a server. So, if you're over 200 ping, you can't join. It is unfair to be playing and others join with high ping which freezes you, and give them an advantage to kill you.
    • 954 posts
    February 20, 2023 7:59 AM PST

I am not getting any ping spikes.

• February 20, 2023 8:23 AM PST

Max said: Can you record a video of this issue? I don't think everyone is having it, otherwise, there would be more posts about it. Also, before recording, make sure to refresh the game page by pressing Ctrl+F5 at least once to clear the cache.

• 285 posts
    February 20, 2023 8:48 AM PST

Majesty said: Max should also put a maximum ping to join a server. So, if you're over 200 ping, you can't join. It is unfair to be playing and others join with high ping which freezes you, and give them an advantage to kill you.

Yes, it is really anyoing to get killed due to the delay. I just give some examples why that is anyoing. (My ping wasnt great in this video either but still the behavior with lower ping is the same):

https://youtu.be/rE0WqILQoGM, https://youtu.be/o3H6f72SHp8

you get shot behind walls even your there for some time already

if you need more examples i have like 4 more or so

Or at least bring something like an option for server creators to limit pings (but i already suggested that a bit back) 

This post was edited by Lion7 at February 20, 2023 9:02 AM PST