Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

the nano shield needs to be Removed ASAP

• 15 posts
    February 26, 2023 6:19 PM PST

the game is fun to play until sweaty tryhards spam their melee key using the shield and they complain when u auto on them the community would be better if u could reach out to the orignal creator of island 2016 and reupload it and remove island 22 i think it still has tunnel glitch with jeep also bring back snow war the weapons take forever to get thats why everbody in the game agrees to bring it back the sniper users won't be happy but they never are the shield keeps them happy because the shield deflects every bullet unless u get behind them also if a player is in a corner he can't go down or he will sit in the corner until somebody votes him or her out

• 954 posts
    February 26, 2023 6:30 PM PST

thats not how it works... the shield is a cool addition to the game and its not actually as OP as you might think. when I pull out my shield I literally die since the ping and all. and grenades work... so throw your grenades and you will hit them (if you get them from behind that is). it shouldn't be removed

• 480 posts
    February 26, 2023 6:33 PM PST
    So, because you can't play means remove the shield? Make it make sense. If max remove the shield he would literally be removing something good from the game. Please, get better.
    • 954 posts
    February 26, 2023 6:56 PM PST

like usual, I agree

• 15 posts
    February 26, 2023 7:19 PM PST

i guess some people can't read its annoying and it ruins the game obiviously i struck a nerve because u dont want to get down by somebody using auto typical sniper exeuses also it is OP because if it wasn't they wouldn't use for their advantage im sure the pro clans have a discord that tells what the best keyboard controls are too spam the melee key

• 954 posts
    February 26, 2023 7:20 PM PST

can you elaborate please?

• 652 posts
    February 26, 2023 8:42 PM PST

lol tf removing the shield.. u just skill issue .-.

• 652 posts
    February 26, 2023 8:49 PM PST

Majesty said: So, because you can't play means remove the shield? Make it make sense. If max remove the shield he would literally be removing something good from the game. Please, get better.
    agreed +1

• 954 posts
    February 26, 2023 8:53 PM PST
    And plus I don’t see much people at all using the shield so idk why you are saying remove shield because it’s annoying when no one really uses it that much
    • 480 posts
    February 26, 2023 9:27 PM PST
    @fat, I mainly use auto 90% of the time. These recent days I've started to use sniper, to get a grip on it. So, you're wrong. Like I said, get better. Stop making unnecessary forums.
    • 954 posts
    February 26, 2023 9:43 PM PST
    I use shotguns and pistols lol (mainly blast gun and plasma gun but whatever lol. Don’t forget LSMG3 too lol)