Forums » News & Announcements

Spring Season 2023 Discounts

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    March 1, 2023 1:06 PM PST

After so many years, the Store has received the first-ever Discount Code SPRING2023 for 50% Off!

The code can be used when purchasing any bundle (or combination of bundles) in the Store.

The code gives 50% Off any price (The code is valid until March 31, 2023).

To use the Discount Code:

1. Go to https://warmerise.com/store

2. Copy/paste the code SPRING2023 into the "Discount Code" field (You'll see -value (50%) if the code is valid)

3. After the purchase is made you can use the acquired C.a.sh* in the Play Now page by clicking "Main Menu / Full Game"

or tapping "Start Game" on Mobile:

then clicking/tapping "Armory Menu"

In the Armory Menu, you can purchase a vast array of items, from primary/secondary to melee/additionals, to suits/capes and upgrades.

Also, C.a.sh* can be used to create clans at the Clans page or change username in Settings.

*C.a.sh is the virtual currency of Warmerise that can be used for purchasing in-game items and other features.

This post was edited by Admin at March 1, 2023 1:31 PM PST
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    March 1, 2023 1:11 PM PST

:clap: 

• 480 posts
    March 1, 2023 2:26 PM PST
    Just tried it and it worked. Didn't need the currency though lol
    • 998 posts
    March 1, 2023 2:46 PM PST

@Majesty That's great, I assumed by the post you had all the items.

Also, I never posted this before, but I have plans to turn WRM c.a.sh into cryptocurrency. Still, I don't want it to be just another cryptocurrency that has no use beyond speculation, but something that could be used for purchasing real (or tangible) items or anything beyond in-game items. Basically, if it works out, the c.a.sh could be worth something outside of the game's ecosystem, but it requires a lot of planning and preparation to execute this correctly. I will be posting more updates on this soon.

• 954 posts
    March 1, 2023 4:33 PM PST

this seems very big and a large idea, but I am confused about this idead though. what are you saying about "but I have plans to turn WRM c.a.sh into cryptocurrency"? this idea seems too big for my young mind lol. I don't deal with real money so this doesn't really apply to me. please explain this. thanks

• 954 posts
    March 1, 2023 4:34 PM PST

so buying things from the real store is free for a month?

• 480 posts
    March 1, 2023 4:59 PM PST
    @Max, that's cool. Also, yeah. I have everything I already want in the game. Can you also add a feature where purchasing is like regular going online purchasing goods, without paypal?
    This post was edited by Majesty at March 2, 2023 2:47 AM PST
    • 954 posts
    March 1, 2023 5:11 PM PST

Majesty said: Just tried it and it worked. Didn't need the currency though lol
    you should give the cash to people or just spam nanos until your fingers break XD

• 998 posts
    March 1, 2023 5:34 PM PST

Majesty said: @Max, that's cool. Also, yeah. I have everything I already want in the game. Can you also adding a feature where purchasing is like regular going online purchasing goods, without paypay?

Do you mean using Credit Card? As far as I know, PayPal allows paying with Credit Card, without needing the account (but not in every country). Regardless, will consider adding just Credit Card as payment method.

• 480 posts
    March 1, 2023 5:34 PM PST
    I always give cash to people I'm cool with that wants it. I don't really need cash, only for nano. Spam buying it is a waste of time.

Anyway, back to studying for my exam.
    This post was edited by Majesty at March 2, 2023 2:48 AM PST
    • 480 posts
    March 1, 2023 5:36 PM PST
    @Max, I mean if you go on a website, for instance Gucci and you're buying an item, you can just enter your card number etc on the purchase page. I think you should consider that, instead of PayPal. But. Maybe you use PayPal as a safe method?
    • 998 posts
    March 1, 2023 6:00 PM PST

Majesty said: @Max, I mean if you go on a website, for instance Gucci and you're buying an item, you can just enter your card number etc on the purchase page. I think you should consider that, instead of PayPal. But. Maybe you use PayPal as a safe method?

I see, PayPal is safe, but other methods can be added as well.

• 480 posts
    March 1, 2023 6:16 PM PST
    Thank you. I understand PayPal is safer, but not everyone can access it. I saw a player named "Kalamar" asking a few weeks ago about adding another method other than PayPal, because it's not in his country. Anyway, thanks for considering.
    • 954 posts
    March 1, 2023 7:08 PM PST

so @max, will there eventually be a tradeoff system? I think you mentioned that you would eventually but what I am talking about is a gun tradeoff where you can just give the gun (for instance if someone wants a gun that someone else doesn't want, the player that doesn't want it transfers the gun to the player that DOES want it). but who doesn't want more guns? lol. oh which reminds me, (sorry to be off topic) can you add a feature to the game where you can throw your weapon to give it to someone? that will relax the "gravity gun begging" in-game. 

• 480 posts
    March 1, 2023 7:24 PM PST
    You guys want so much easy stuff off this game when it comes to guns and XP and it confuses me. I've never played any other game where the members have this much privilege to water down the game for their leverage, just play a lot, gain xp and buy stuff.

Also, you can drop gravity gun and a next person pick it up. All you need to do is pick up a weapon and drop the gravity gun.
    This post was edited by Majesty at March 2, 2023 2:46 AM PST
    • 954 posts
    March 1, 2023 7:40 PM PST

I know both of your statements here. but you have to kill yourself or loot another weapon to give to someone, and its annoying. plus im not the one who begs and wants everything easy. im just saying that the gun transfering is like cash transfer but more quicker and easier to do, not send cash then buy it. but whatever

• 1 posts
    May 2, 2023 7:00 PM PDT

the hell are talking about crypto for, I like the idea however its ubrealistic, although I give props whether or not it works, also what are talking for ideal value. Per say you had 1 WRM c.a.sh be 1 Dollar or 1 cent. 

• 4 posts
    May 3, 2023 11:24 AM PDT

Paysafecard on Payment method when?