Forums » General

samvel issue. hes back at it again

• 652 posts
    March 5, 2023 1:46 AM PST

even after he got banned. he came back and continued being an ashole as if nothing happened. as usual, forums spamming, involving people in his garbage activity which 90% of the people who got mentioned by him for "taking part" in his activity dont even know he exists. please take action and strike him with a more serious punishment than before, until he finally realizes. just click the forum link and read it all below, info is all there (if he deleted the forum post i still have the screenshot)

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/3246/king-of-autobots

https://warmerise.com/profile/Samvel2024YoutubeGaming

• 652 posts
    March 5, 2023 1:47 AM PST

yep. i said nothing and he still somehow insults me and clanmember for no reason lol

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    March 5, 2023 2:25 AM PST

Samvel2024YoutubeGaming

Lion7 I like this clan :DStats

Personal Information

• GenderMale
    • Birthday9 February 2007
    • 954 posts
    March 5, 2023 10:52 AM PST

well, I know you two don't care about what I say now. but... just ignore him to be honest. we all know he is going to try again and again to publish his maps. all we can do besides ignoring him is just say no. I can help take screenshots if you want

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    March 5, 2023 11:43 AM PST

• 954 posts
    March 5, 2023 2:21 PM PST
    Tell me what I’m being annoying about then I’ll stop? Deal? All you guys are saying is that I’m annoying (for an unclear reason), so just tell me why and I will stop
    • 954 posts
    March 5, 2023 2:40 PM PST
    It’s my flipping birthday today so give me some respect. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Do you want me to call you annoying all the time when I see your posts? Probably not. You want me to make fun of your posts too? Sure I’ll make fun of them, it’s sometimes an eye for an eye buddy
    • 480 posts
    March 5, 2023 2:52 PM PST
    You're annoying by always commenting and talking about stuff you DO NOT KNOW ABOUT. Hence, it is a nonsense reply. It's like, you log on and just want to be inquisitive and say random stuff. Which is pointless. You're treating the forum like it is Facebook. Twitter or Instagram. If you see, people who actually play the game a lot DO NOT post on the forum this much, unless it is necessary.

You literally spammed the forum today, when i logged on, you commented on all the topics and even made a pointless topic. I'm very concerned for you. This is not Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You write on the forum more than you play the game.

You're to actually play the game. I barely play yet I'm still top 30. I don't play on weekends and I play in-between my lectures. Maybe you should play the game more and talk less on forums.

Also, i'm not trying to be rude, but facts are facts and I think because I simply don't care about others, I come off as harsh.
    This post was edited by Majesty at March 5, 2023 2:56 PM PST
    • 954 posts
    March 5, 2023 3:07 PM PST
    Still no respect. Thanks for that. And plus, I talk on forums whenever I’m not playing and I’m not on my computer. Just because you see “spacetrooper” on the recent forum posts, that doesn’t mean I’m spamming. I go back and forth between topics to try to help and to talk. And I don’t even have social media either. And for the last gosh darn time, I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. As a Christian, I seek to help others and in this case you are just making me look like a toxic trash bag. Which im not. And yeah, you are harsh. And what “pointless topic” did I make? The mid air jump one? Guess what. Everyone misses it including you, so i don’t want to hear about “pointless topic”. You call everything pointless that it actually makes me laugh. Be kind and not harsh like you are, and simply care for others. People like you tend to be called toxic more since you don’t care. Don’t make yourself look toxic due to your lack of caring
    • 954 posts
    March 5, 2023 3:09 PM PST
    Just leave me alone. I just talk a lot. I’m not some sweaty tryhard that plays the game 24/7. I also have a life that I can spend on talking in forums
    This post was edited by Spacetrooper at March 5, 2023 3:11 PM PST
    • 652 posts
    March 5, 2023 8:17 PM PST

the issue is already solved so please i recommend you both to stop. i try to make it as polite as i can

• 954 posts
    March 5, 2023 9:06 PM PST

yes... sorry. by the way your updated map is epic dude!

• 652 posts
    March 5, 2023 9:08 PM PST

thanks a lot. most of the credits actually goes the MRNOOB/BennyChow for creating the map. i just drew layouts and plans

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at March 5, 2023 9:09 PM PST
    • 954 posts
    March 5, 2023 9:13 PM PST

I love the destructables in the middle. could you possibly/MRNOOB add more of those for map traps? that would be cool

• 652 posts
    March 5, 2023 9:39 PM PST

probably not 

• 100 posts
    March 5, 2023 10:27 PM PST

Here is the original design-----find a suitable space to dig a hole if you can

• 1147 posts
    March 5, 2023 10:32 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

I love the destruct in the mihose for map taps? that would be cool

:C

• 652 posts
    March 5, 2023 11:08 PM PST

MRNOOB said:

Here is the original design-----find a suitable space to dig a hole if you can

my seggsy sketch

• 100 posts
    March 5, 2023 11:12 PM PST

even 2021 becomes our nostalgia 

This post was edited by MRNOOB at March 5, 2023 11:13 PM PST
    • 652 posts
    March 5, 2023 11:26 PM PST

jaja

• 652 posts
    March 5, 2023 11:35 PM PST

ik its the "no sht sherlock" moment but, thats the original simpro layout