Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Gun glitch, sporadic inability to shoot when moving.

• 21 posts
    May 4, 2023 7:08 PM PDT

As a skeptic and realist, I would say that this is probably programmed into the game: If you want to use auto you will be prevented time to time from shooting your gun while moving. which is clearly unfair. After leaving and re-joining, or just going to a different server, you'll most likely be able to use the gun as it was meant to be used: no guarantees on that at all, of course. I immediately go spectator or leave when this happens. I believe they are clearly catering to snipers because this seems to be a little too blaitant to be a "glitch".

• 507 posts
    May 4, 2023 7:32 PM PDT
    That's definitely a glitch, I've never seen that happen. What browser are you using?
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    May 5, 2023 5:36 AM PDT

If you mean running, yes you cannot shoot while running and it is indeed a little bit bugged ufortunately, if you mean regular moving. Then hope Max can see this and investigate it.

• 21 posts
    May 6, 2023 10:10 PM PDT

I'm on a chromebook with a USB hub for my gaming keyboard and mouse. I can usually shoot while running any time. It's weird.

• 507 posts
    May 7, 2023 12:05 AM PDT

PBVN said:

I'm on a chromebook with a USB hub for my gaming keyboard and mouse. I can usually shoot while running any time. It's weird.

if you use the trackpad and keyboard on the chromebook, does the issue still happen?

• 21 posts
    May 8, 2023 8:59 PM PDT

Yes. But you're right about the speed running... the problem with that is sometimes you speed run automatically! (instead of simply walking) For instance, without  holding the shift key it will drain my energy so I can't walk until the energy is drained - and also not be able to shoot while moving!

• 507 posts
    May 8, 2023 11:03 PM PDT
    That almost sounds like the shift key is stuck... But obviously it's working correctly because the messages you're sending are formatted correctly. Weird!

Does this automatic sprint happen in any other games, or just warmerise?
    • 13 posts
    August 2, 2023 10:39 AM PDT

• 21 posts
    August 19, 2023 10:05 PM PDT

chronospectrum said:

PBVN said:

if you use the trackpad and keyboard on the chromebook, does the issue still happen?

Yes

• 507 posts
    August 20, 2023 10:35 PM PDT

PBVN said:

chronospectrum said:

PBVN said:

Yes

Disconnect all of your usb devices, restart, and then try again