Forums » General

Giveaway (with a bonus!)

• 8 posts
    May 9, 2023 7:55 PM PDT

yes.

• 8 posts
    May 9, 2023 8:08 PM PDT

Hello some thing i remember is when i teamkilled some people in jeep when they where driving around and lost the 34 kill streak good times

• 493 posts
    May 9, 2023 8:38 PM PDT

hI 

• 2 posts
    May 9, 2023 8:42 PM PDT

giveaway!!

fun memories i have is when i played with the hummves with my brother in TheIsland2016. i miss those days :(

• 1 posts
    May 9, 2023 8:44 PM PDT

hii

i remember when i used to play with my friends, racing, just playin without killing in maps like Winter 2018

• 2 posts
    May 9, 2023 8:51 PM PDT

hi, memories....i dont know what to say ab that

when old players that are not here anymore were here before:(

• 22 posts
    May 9, 2023 8:53 PM PDT
    Hi I just wanted to say I love chronospectrum.

P.S: Do not send cash to Castiel ;)
    • 460 posts
    May 9, 2023 9:03 PM PDT

If it makes it easier for you, Chrono, you do not have to send me cash.

• 285 posts
    May 9, 2023 9:38 PM PDT
    If im honest im a account player since 2015 but have played since 2014. There are simply too many good memories.

But I remember the day I first created my account. As a player I had already friends with accounts and those people joined an extra room and helped me getting the account together. Or my first warmerise friends squad: chell, spiser, kerbordynekiller, checker poxary. We almost played every day after school: we did so much fun stuff. Hide and seek, jumping in the water on base map (when there was the bug you would not die there). I also remember that I was a Hugh fan of bluetoonyoshi and I was so proud when (I think it was 2017) I first joined a voice call with him. Star was also there. I was a bit shy but after that a great friendship established. Because of yoshis voice I had the chance of fun times with star, matty, vivek, Flyyy, superimpala and many more. One of my proudest on nicest memories is ofc joining murder inc. I have been an fan for since ... idk how long but basicallysince i joined... it seemd such a nice clan with a great team sense and allways joking around. I'm really glad I was able to join... I could add so much more... even write a book. But I let it at this
  • May 9, 2023 11:38 PM PDT
    Hi
    • 4 posts
    May 10, 2023 12:10 AM PDT

Hello

• 83 posts
    May 10, 2023 12:36 AM PDT

Hi bro 

• 83 posts
    May 10, 2023 12:44 AM PDT

I just remember the day I created my acoount because I also wanted to see my self in top 100 and making and wanted to get cash like other players then I make friends my first friend was xxxpro.We make so much fun but now he lefted warmerise he wanted to play with me but my net was so bad then few days ago then I message him back but no response I always message him but he dont give response he was my good friend.I wanted to make skins by the help of Max fourm.I tried so much to create skins and one day I was anable to make skins.Then i stared playing and starting to know every thing in warmerise.That was the day I remember I will never forgot the day and my friend xxxpro also

• 6 posts
    May 10, 2023 2:34 AM PDT

Hi

I remember being one of those players who started playing this on a touch pad and was very bad at this game for that reason.But that time it wasn't about winning or losing at all.All u had to was have fun with your friends so we would make private servers and do random stuff.There was a time i was obsessed with this game and would play for hours until my back started hurting.Most of the my friends have left for their own reasons but it would be fun if we coud play again like old times :)

and gib me tht cazh!!!!!

• 84 posts
    May 10, 2023 2:53 AM PDT
    Faerie said:

I dont want any money, but I'd love to share a memory.

I think the wwc 2018 was my fondest memory, cause it lead to me making great friendships and I had a lot of fun during that time. I'm glad the normal commentators bailed on star that one time, if not she wouldnt have asked me to join and wouldnt have met many peopl :)

I don’t want cash, but you saying 2018 instantly reminded me of that time in Sky where I wouldn’t stop making fun out of you for whatever reason (Probably because your name was LittleFireFly) Anyways, we somehow became friends because we found out we both lived in the same country? It was the weirdest way I had got to know someone
    • 57 posts
    May 10, 2023 4:51 AM PDT
    Hi
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    May 10, 2023 5:34 AM PDT

Some of the best memories I had was the early days, with all the OGs. Sky with Neap, Fae, Erl, Kaz, Anta, Flare members, kaa members, Vivek. And the list goes on, those were the really enjoyable days, and I still remember all the hide and seek moments as well. Sadly those days are over... 

This post was edited by Eve at May 10, 2023 5:34 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    May 10, 2023 6:31 AM PDT

hi

• 2 posts
    May 10, 2023 7:51 AM PDT

Hi :B 

• 507 posts
    May 10, 2023 8:35 AM PDT

Another update: Max has temporarily (I assume) removed the transaction limit for me <3 This means that I've gone through the whole list of people to send out your respective prizes. Some of you are not friends with me:

Shunji
    GhostOfDeath
    EpicTr0ll
    Mochaykay
    Astray
    VoIta
    Xsnake
    Ugnius

Additionally, some of you (Eve, mike0622) have private cash settings. Let me know when that's been set to public either on this thread or in a dm so I can get that sent out to you.

• 1 posts
    May 10, 2023 8:54 AM PDT

Hii

• 17 posts
    May 10, 2023 9:54 AM PDT

Hi~

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    May 10, 2023 10:47 AM PDT

Oops, sorry, I set it to public for the time being.

• 8 posts
    May 10, 2023 11:58 AM PDT

added

• May 10, 2023 12:11 PM PDT

10k for free? Damn bro