Forums » General

Giveaway (with a bonus!)

• 8 posts
    May 13, 2023 7:22 AM PDT

May i winned chrono?

• May 13, 2023 7:28 AM PDT

Hi chronospectrum.I have a day that i will never ever forgot i miss those days.The days i am talking about is that i wanted to get cash like others i make my account i did not know every thing i was just alone person and few time later i saw i update.I open and see the update and the update was a best friend and name is Pakistan786.I dont know him who is he and what he wants i make him friend.He play with me some time later i knew that he wanted to be my friend.Our friendship was so much strong and even now also.We play like teams.Which team i join he also wanted to join my team he always wait that when any team person will go he will join then.We never vs each other.We do so much fun.I also tell everyone that my best friend is Pakistan786.Pakistan786 was my best friend ever.Thats my all sorty i will never forgot that days.I miss those days

• 7 posts
    May 13, 2023 10:57 AM PDT

hi chronospectrum.I have a day that i will never forget. that day i reaaly need cash to buy carbine cuz carbin is my fav gun so i ask people to send me but they didnt so i alsosaid to my younger bro to send me cash he was first he havent send me than he sen me cash and i have buy carbin and that day was awesome bc i have buy carbine

• 954 posts
    May 13, 2023 4:07 PM PDT
    All this bad grammar really gives me a stroke.
    • 1 posts
    May 14, 2023 4:07 AM PDT

used to play this game now 5 years ago, had some fun memories, used to be friends with some of the greatest players there was, miss this game.

• 18 posts
    May 14, 2023 1:09 PM PDT

You helped me recover my account through Max back when the stats of game werent reset. i think that is the only thing you may remember about me so i can win extra cash or idk XD

• 25 posts
    May 15, 2023 12:01 AM PDT

thanks @chronospectrum

• 7 posts
    May 15, 2023 2:44 AM PDT

hey chrono did i won

• 144 posts
    May 15, 2023 3:09 AM PDT

Hi

I wanna make a video full of compilations of vehicle explosion kills tuned to Can-can by Jacques Offenbach

Might promote Warmerise as a whole

• 415 posts
    May 15, 2023 3:51 AM PDT
    Hi pls give me thanks Chronospectrum
    • 5 posts
    May 15, 2023 5:41 AM PDT

pls me?

what do i do to get 20k?i need 20k for gravity gun.

pls help

• 3 posts
    May 15, 2023 5:47 AM PDT

i need this 10K bad like there is no joke about it lol

• 1 posts
    May 15, 2023 5:50 AM PDT

hello i need this 10k baadly for gravity gun

• 5 posts
    May 15, 2023 5:52 AM PDT

me too.

• 5 posts
    May 15, 2023 5:53 AM PDT

did i win? 

• 105 posts
    May 15, 2023 7:19 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said: All this bad grammar really gives me a stroke.

Yep

• 5 posts
    May 15, 2023 12:29 PM PDT

hi xd

• 57 posts
    May 15, 2023 12:31 PM PDT
    Tendo join my clan?
    • 5 posts
    May 15, 2023 12:32 PM PDT

no one is interested in you leaving everyone just wants 10k

• 5 posts
    May 15, 2023 12:35 PM PDT

name?

• 67 posts
    May 18, 2023 6:20 AM PDT

Hello chromoscrotum,

My name is -blank- and Im -blank- years old. Warmerise Red vs Blue has been one of my oldest and bestest fps browser games like ever! Through the game and its community I've made lots of friends that I cherish like Farz and Dante are my best friends.

Me sadly don't have fun story to tell because my life has gradually going downhill since -blank- years ago. I never had any parents since my grandmother gave birth to me so Im orphan since day -blank-! That being said these 10 000 warmerise coins (+ 10k more if you sympathize with me and feel bad for me) would absolutely make my whole life a lot better and I can enjoy the game that gave everything to me even the reason to keep going. That being said if you don't give me these 20k you are literally a bad person and you wont be going to heaven so give me 20k and you be good person and I tell everyone that you are a great person!

With love,

-blank-

• 1 posts
    May 18, 2023 11:47 PM PDT

HI!!

• 507 posts
    May 21, 2023 9:48 PM PDT

Well, the deadline has been up for a few days now and I think I've sent a reward to everyone who contributed. Apologies for not responding to each post! If you have not recieved an award, check your privacy settings and send me a DM. It's entirely possible I missed a name because of that.

Huge thanks to everyone who shared their memories, hopefully its a reminder that the game is more than XP, numbers, and rankings.

• 308 posts
    May 22, 2023 6:26 AM PDT
    i never geted my money why scam me?
    • 460 posts
    May 22, 2023 6:49 AM PDT

chronospectrum said:

Well, the deadline has been up for a few days now and I think I've sent a reward to everyone who contributed. Apologies for not responding to each post! If you have not recieved an award, check your privacy settings and send me a DM. It's entirely possible I missed a name because of that.

Huge thanks to everyone who shared their memories, hopefully its a reminder that the game is more than XP, numbers, and rankings.

Of course it is, it's a game since my childhood, and it's basically... my second home, it's been about 10 years now, and I thank you all for the entertainment and support you have provided for me all these years, it's an absolute pleasure being part of this community, there is no other place like Warmerise, it's unique, a bonded community, of course, there are some that prefer to stay separated from the others, but those who have been around me for years, I still thank you all, you have truly made my life uplifting.