Forums » General

Giveaway (with a bonus!)

• 954 posts
    May 22, 2023 7:27 AM PDT
    This game has been a very good chance for me to have fun and have my models possibly added. Lots of nostalgia, lots of fun.
    • 415 posts
    May 25, 2023 6:56 AM PDT
    My memory is I playing from 2018 but I take a long 2 year break and come back to Warmerise as registered member of warmerise and met some great personalities like Inesop Chronospectrum mattyspectrum DB908 sterben99 etc and Lion7 I found that guy danger Nerd that's my memory in this game
    • 55 posts
    May 25, 2023 5:23 PM PDT
    Hi ((: AM I THE unluckiest GUY ALIVE beside Walidou?
    • 179 posts
    September 19, 2023 7:23 PM PDT

Kazuya said:

Faerie said:

Kazuya said:
    Faerie said:

I dont want any money, but I'd love to share a memory.

I think the wwc 2018 was my fondest memory, cause it lead to me making great friendships and I had a lot of fun during that time. I'm glad the normal commentators bailed on star that one time, if not she wouldnt have asked me to join and wouldnt have met many peopl :)

I don’t want cash, but you saying 2018 instantly reminded me of that time in Sky where I wouldn’t stop making fun out of you for whatever reason (Probably because your name was LittleFireFly) Anyways, we somehow became friends because we found out we both lived in the same country? It was the weirdest way I had got to know someone

It was pretty funny tbh, we both were like "wait a minute we live in the same country" and it made us familiar with each other and start a friendship

ur still short. 

BUT U GEY AND THAT NEBEER CHENJ XD HOMOSEXUAL IN 2023 WAT A SHAMING SHAME XD

• 954 posts
    September 19, 2023 8:32 PM PDT
    Shaming people for what lifestyle they have isn’t too nice. Now that doesn’t mean I’m all for that sinful stuff, but you should still treat them like yourself, because they are human.
    • 197 posts
    September 20, 2023 1:12 PM PDT

Novary said:

Kazuya said:

Faerie said:

Kazuya said:
    Faerie said:

I think the wwc 2018 was my fondest memory, cause it lead to me making great friendships and I had a lot of fun during that time. I'm glad the normal commentators bailed on star that one time, if not she wouldnt have asked me to join and wouldnt have met many peopl :)

I don’t want cash, but you saying 2018 instantly reminded me of that time in Sky where I wouldn’t stop making fun out of you for whatever reason (Probably because your name was LittleFireFly) Anyways, we somehow became friends because we found out we both lived in the same country? It was the weirdest way I had got to know someone

It was pretty funny tbh, we both were like "wait a minute we live in the same country" and it made us familiar with each other and start a friendship

ur still short. 

Good old days when Kazuya and Faerie got along.

I have a question tho, who allowed you to leave the clan Discord and come back to Warmerise? You've got work to do.

• 179 posts
    September 20, 2023 2:48 PM PDT

Erlaanz said:

Novary said:

Kazuya said:

Faerie said:

Kazuya said:
    Faerie said:

ur still short. 

Good old days when Kazuya and Faerie got along.

I have a question tho, who allowed you to leave the clan Discord and come back to Warmerise? You've got work to do.

SORRY BOSS I BACK TO SLAVERY RIGGHT NOWING

• 1 posts
    October 18, 2023 11:25 AM PDT

i remember when i didnt have a account in this game and i was new. i loved the gravity gun so much like i remember when i saw somebody using it i wanted it so bad i would just wait until they dropped their weapons cuz they died and mess around with it

• 308 posts
    October 18, 2023 12:30 PM PDT

I remember when i entered this giveaway but chronoscamtrum never sent me watafack (maybe he was busy admin abusing on discord and just forgot to send) just a great memory

• 56 posts
    October 18, 2023 1:46 PM PDT

XD

• 144 posts
    October 20, 2023 4:24 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

I remember when i entered this giveaway but chronoscamtrum never sent me watafack (maybe he was busy admin abusing on discord and just forgot to send) just a great memory

petition to increase cosh transfer limit from 5 to 10

• 507 posts
    October 20, 2023 9:24 PM PDT
    Imagine having 10 cash
    • 308 posts
    October 21, 2023 10:21 AM PDT
    imagine having scam givewaways -.- reported to max
    • 4 posts
    November 3, 2023 5:31 AM PDT

Hi bro I am new on account and if your talking about good days so my days are when I was guest there are many guest players wich were my friends we enjoy talk funny and kill each other one of them told me that if you want to know that its me ur friend guest player so say that anyone boom here if anyone say yes to it will be me that time was very very enjoyment but I dont know where is he now I think that he leaved warmerise :( or maybe we meet each other and start our friendship journey again together with fun and enjoyment thats all of my best days

• 13 posts
    January 4, 2024 10:54 AM PST

my best memorie is playing in snow war i really liked melee battles in snow war 

• 308 posts
    January 4, 2024 1:32 PM PST

my best memory was when chrono sent the 10k he promised #skemmer #adminabuz