Forums » General

Donation For Warmerise.

• 480 posts
    May 16, 2023 2:05 PM PDT

Hi Max, 

I was having a discussion with some of the players on warmerise about donating to the game, if you add a donation link. i.e GoFundMe, or some form of donation thingy where we can contribute to the game in any way we can.

Also, a better payment method. Paypal for some users still doesn't work. Though, it works for me, a lot of players are having issues with it, which restricts them from purchasing anything in the store.

We want to give or help you by buying stuff from the store and to contribute in any way we can to the game financially. 

Please consider this message by adding a better payment method/plan in the store and a donation link (or whatever thing we can donate to).

This post was edited by Majesty at May 16, 2023 2:09 PM PDT
    • 102 posts
    May 16, 2023 2:33 PM PDT

I agree with what Majesty said. I completely support idea and ready to donate.

• May 16, 2023 3:25 PM PDT

Majesty said:

Hi Max, 

I was having a discussion with some of the players on warmerise about donating to the game, if you add a donation link. i.e GoFundMe, or some form of donation thingy where we can contribute to the game in any way we can.

Also, a better payment method. Paypal for some users still doesn't work. Though, it works for me, a lot of players are having issues with it, which restricts them from purchasing anything in the store.

We want to give or help you by buying stuff from the store and to contribute in any way we can to the game financially. 

Please consider this message by adding a better payment method/plan in the store and a donation link (or whatever thing we can donate to).

i agree this game need to fix

• 954 posts
    May 16, 2023 4:01 PM PDT
    Even though I don’t deal with cash online, I agree
    • 998 posts
    May 17, 2023 11:53 AM PDT
    After some consideration, I am going to create Patreon page for Warmerise.
    Also, I will need help from the community.
    I want to create a trailer for Patreon and I will need some B-roll footage from the game. The trailer will be around 30seconds-1minute long.

- The footage need to be 1920x1080px and atleast 30fps
    - Whoever records need to join flying spectator, set quality to highest and disable HUD
    - Still shot means camera doesn't move, for moving shots try to move camera smoothly to avoid shakiness

What type of footage?

- One still shot of red team rushing towards the blue team base (crouching, firing, running towards, throwing grenades etc.)
    - One still shot of blue team defending from the hills
    - Few still shots from different angles on Base of blue team sneaking towards the red base
    - Few shots of red team standing in group being ambushed (Base)
    - Few shots of red players chasing blue player in the car on TheRoad, red team car have player in the gunner seat, firing it, for the blue team just one player in the car trying to escape in a car
    - Moving shot of a red player in Jet patrolling around T-Pile
    - Zooming out/moving away shot from the blue team player hiding in obscure place on the T-Pile

P.S. It's better for the footage to be longer than shorter, so let it run for a bit while recording.

Upload the footage to Google drive and message me the links (Make sure it's public and indicate who participated and who recorded)
    Everyone who participated in filming and recording will receive 10k cash.
    This post was edited by Admin at May 17, 2023 7:57 PM PDT
    • 36 posts
    May 17, 2023 1:43 PM PDT

like this? https://youtu.be/P131KUnc1og

• 998 posts
    May 17, 2023 2:43 PM PDT
    LunaMercenary said:

like this? https://youtu.be/P131KUnc1og

Yeah, something like that
    • 954 posts
    May 17, 2023 3:27 PM PDT
    I really want to help the game so much! But unfortunately I’m not specialized in making/producing videos with affects and cuts. Actually. I think I can. Just tell me when to get on and I’ll see when I can
    • 105 posts
    May 17, 2023 3:43 PM PDT

Max said: After some consideration, I am going to create Patreon page for Warmerise. Also, I will need help from the community. I want to create a trailer for Patreon and I will need some B-roll footage from the game. The trailer will be around 30seconds-1minute long. - The footage need to be 1920x1080px and atleast 30fps - Whoever records need to join flying spectator, set quality to highest and disable HUD - Still shot means camera don't moves, for moving shots try to move camera smoothly to avoid shakiness What type of footage? - One still shot of red team rushing towards the blue team base (crouching, firing, running towards, throwing grenades etc.) - One still shot of blue team defending from the hills - Few still shots from different angles on Base of blue team sneaking towards the red base - Few shots of red team standing in group being ambushed (Base) - Few shots of red players chasing blue player in the car on TheRoad, red team car have player in the gunner seat, firing it, for the blue team just one player in the car trying to escape in a car - Moving shot of a red player in Jet patrolling around T-Pile - Zooming out/moving away shot from the blue team player hiding in obscure place on the T-Pile P.S. It's better for the footage to be longer than shorter, so let it run for a bit while recording. Upload the footage to Google drive and message me the links (Make sure it's public and indicate who participated and who recorded) Everyone who participated in filming and recording will receive 10k cash.

You forgot the Doom music. :)

• 954 posts
    May 17, 2023 4:38 PM PDT
    Well we should be using Warmerise stuff.
    • 954 posts
    May 17, 2023 4:40 PM PDT
    Oh Max, it would look pretty weird with the soldiers sprinting the way the animations are. For a trailer, we should use more of proper cinematic animations if we want this good. Also I won’t be able to do this on the weekdays, due to school/work.
    This post was edited by Spacetrooper at May 17, 2023 4:45 PM PDT
    • 480 posts
    May 17, 2023 5:26 PM PDT
    ^ Can you refrain from posting multiple unnecessary messages here? You're always doing these things on forums and ruining them.
    • 105 posts
    May 17, 2023 6:47 PM PDT

Majesty said: ^ Can you refrain from posting multiple unnecessary messages here? You're always doing these things on forums and ruining them.

Me or spacetrooper. If it's me I'm sorry. I was just trying to be funny.

• 954 posts
    May 17, 2023 7:36 PM PDT
    It’s probably me. My bad.
    • 4 posts
    May 17, 2023 7:43 PM PDT
    @iplayvideogames Hahaha very funny, I laughed so hard. xD
    • 998 posts
    May 17, 2023 7:59 PM PDT
    By the way, I didn't mean for players to edit/make the trailer, just record the videos.
    This post was edited by Admin at May 17, 2023 8:00 PM PDT
    • 480 posts
    May 17, 2023 8:12 PM PDT
    Max, I'm actually now confused as to what you want. But, what you're referring to isn't my area of expertise. So, I'll leave it for the person's who understands to make it.
    • 954 posts
    May 17, 2023 8:20 PM PDT
    But Max, how will we get enough players to give it a good “look”? Having only 2 players trying to breach blue base won’t be enough, and I don’t know that much people to fill a server to do this too
    • 998 posts
    May 18, 2023 2:04 AM PDT
    Nevermind, scratch the trailer.
    • 480 posts
    May 18, 2023 4:00 AM PDT
    Max, not because I don’t understand it, doesn’t mean others are the same. Maybe someone understood what you wanted and actually will make it. Give those people time to reach out with their craft.
    • 56 posts
    May 18, 2023 4:15 AM PDT

I agree with Majesty, just wait a little, i bet there are acutally people that are good with this :)

And only because 1 or 2 people cant make this, it doesnt mean others cant.

• 285 posts
    May 18, 2023 4:46 AM PDT
    Max said:
    Nevermind, scratch the trailer.

If you have some patience Max, I would be down to get a squad together to try get what you want. But a week is necessary...
    • 480 posts
    May 18, 2023 5:35 AM PDT
    Yeah, we’re actually planning to do it. Thanks to Lion7
    • 96 posts
    May 18, 2023 5:53 AM PDT
    @Maj for warmerise Admin???
    • 480 posts
    May 18, 2023 6:01 AM PDT
    I’d advocate for Lion7 as warmerise mod/admin. He’s the only gracious, respectful and benevolent person I’ve met on here, since I’ve joined the game. Great guy!