Forums » General

Logan paul arrived to the game?

• 24 posts
    May 28, 2023 3:06 AM PDT

I heard logan paul on yt saying he's going to try warmerise, after max advertised it. In his podcast he said he will distribute the Prime energy drink to each member that joins his warmerise clan -|LP|- (logan paul) and also will buy about 5 million warmerise **** to distribute as well, and x2 the reward if subscribed to the channel..

however he came and created account https://warmerise.com/profile/LoganPaul and the clan already, everybody requested and got the reward except someone named Dispater who were put in blacklist.

as i think logan paul put some requirement: *atleast 1 kill in match*, Once logan saw my pfp he decided to not give this mongral

I opened the blacklist page and i saw this:

Blacklist: Dispater

Reason: being a :nerd: and doesn't know how guns work https://prnt.sc/2lnbWj3qNdGR

logan paul after, just deleted warmerise acc due to seeing this creature and almost ended his own life for giving his attention to that nameless.

Bottom line: if you want respect + attention: Don't be like this guy below.

This post was edited by xSplinter at May 28, 2023 3:08 AM PDT
    • 24 posts
    May 28, 2023 3:15 AM PDT

ANOTHER CELEBRITY CAME AND GAVE HIS REACTION TO DISPEIPER SCORE

• 197 posts
    May 28, 2023 5:51 AM PDT

No personal attacks in the forums.

If this happens again you will get expelled from Warmerise School.

• 115 posts
    May 28, 2023 6:22 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

And we will be sent to nevermore?

• 415 posts
    May 28, 2023 8:51 AM PDT
    Triatina said:

Erlaanz said:

And we will be sent to nevermore?

Idk maybe manouba bcz he need to be beated with shoeS from parents hope you understand
    • 954 posts
    May 28, 2023 10:52 AM PDT
    What is the story here? Some dude tried warmerise then left because he saw bad score? That’s what I’m getting at here
    • 115 posts
    May 28, 2023 11:01 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said: What is the story here? Some dude tried warmerise then left because he saw bad score? That’s what I’m getting at here
    Nah, someone wanted to make a review of this game but they left and kill themselved after seeing your models :))

This post was edited by Triatina at May 28, 2023 11:03 AM PDT
    • 954 posts
    May 28, 2023 1:47 PM PDT
    Well I can agree on that lol. They aren’t textured that’s why. So you can call them bad all day long