Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

• 8 posts
    October 28, 2023 11:16 AM PDT

Hello guys, i hope you are all alright,

I have a good connexion, live in Europe and still get 60-300 of pings sometimes and that kick me out of the servor..

Im using operagx because on firefox the servors of the game are not visible there.

Thanks in advance :]

• 1147 posts
    October 29, 2023 6:42 AM PDT

same here, thats annoying now

• 8 posts
    October 29, 2023 7:08 AM PDT

First save your warmerise settings and then clear your cache and the cookies, ive do it and it works now !

• 3 posts
    January 2, 2024 8:40 AM PST

i play since many years , i have to say that now the game has become impossible to play , i dont know if are cheaters or nor. 

but i see many player whir high ping like 300 or more and basically they are so fast that i cant even do 3 steps that they kill me immidiatly 

Before i was good also with sniper now i cant use it couse they kill alnost in one istant

It become impossible to play

• January 2, 2024 11:58 AM PST

Hurricane1 said:

i play since many years , i have to say that now the game has become impossible to play , i dont know if are cheaters or nor. 

but i see many player whir high ping like 300 or more and basically they are so fast that i cant even do 3 steps that they kill me immidiatly 

Before i was good also with sniper now i cant use it couse they kill alnost in one istant

Minor spelling mistakes have been made.

• 73 posts
    January 15, 2024 2:58 PM PST

Achiles said:

Hurricane1 said:

Minor spelling mistakes have been made.

goto spelling bees cause no body gives a shiet about warmerise nerds