Forums » Help & Tips

own server - player kick

• 15 posts
    November 5, 2023 5:22 AM PST

My idea would be that if there is a possibility in 2023 (soon in 2024) in this browser-based, multi-year game to HACK - cheat, at least I can issue a 'kick' from my own server to a player if they disrupt the gameplay and relaxation.

• 308 posts
    November 5, 2023 6:28 AM PST
    very good idea now farmers can kick any good players disrupting their farming
    • 15 posts
    November 5, 2023 6:49 AM PST

You've grasped the essence, I see.

• 2 posts
    November 5, 2023 6:53 AM PST

EpicTr0ll said: very good idea now farmers can kick any good players disrupting their farming

i see you never playing with a hacker  xdd

i love when hacker coming to the server, (10+ people) and killing everbody, when looking down, to the floor. (wit headshot)xd

i support this tip.

This post was edited by Andrej999 at November 5, 2023 6:55 AM PST
    • 308 posts
    November 5, 2023 7:41 AM PST
    vQpN said:

You've grasped the essence, I see.

You are a fool if you think people will use this against actual cheaters and not just abusing it to kick players they dont like/better players ruining their mighty kdr
    • 15 posts
    November 5, 2023 9:10 AM PST

Simple: Make a better vote system, and not instant kick, from the owner. Just because not always works this system.. When we have a better situation, we started a kick, and players they don't vote, when a bad situation: We cannot starting kick.

• 21 posts
    January 18, 2024 11:54 PM PST

When someone is cheating it doesn't mean that they're better.  That's for the grav gun/nano users as well. When you utilize an unfair advantage, it is called cheating.