Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Inspecting Weapons?

• 2 posts
    January 22, 2018 12:39 PM PST

We all know and love Warmerise. And the community is growing at every moment. And since we have beautiful skins made by the fans, why not have a key to inspect your weapon? The F key could be used to inspect your weapons, similar to CS:GO and other games with this feature. Many of my friends love to play this game, so I am making suggestions on how to improve it.

• January 22, 2018 4:16 PM PST

it has been suggested in the past year if i'm not mistaken, still, imo, it would be a cool idea, personally i dont know what it takes to do so but i think the Dev. could Answer us

• January 25, 2018 3:55 PM PST
    "..beautiful skins"
    Let's be honest here. Most of the skins on the market aren't really beautiful.

I'm a bit conflicted about the weapon inspection, not sure why.
    • 39 posts
    January 25, 2018 6:56 PM PST

I think it would be a good idea. If the game has weapon skins, let people inspect them xD

• 609 posts
    January 26, 2018 6:20 AM PST

Seth said: "..beautiful skins" Let's be honest here. Most of the skins on the market aren't really beautiful. I'm a bit conflicted about the weapon inspection, not sure why.

Agree, the vast great majority are awful

maybe some players with a the hability to filter them, making the decision if they make the final cut or not, would fix the problem

but overral it would be cool to inspect the weapon, tho its not even by far either a necessity or a priority right now

• 2 posts
    January 26, 2018 10:47 AM PST

Seth said: "..beautiful skins" Let's be honest here. Most of the skins on the market aren't really beautiful. I'm a bit conflicted about the weapon inspection, not sure why.

Very true. Although some can be quite worthy of an inspection, like the Asiimov skins.