Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

This topic has been closed.
    • 179 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:22 PM PST

Raieny said:

http://prntscr.com/qakd0b  you always practicing use other people names xdd  btw what a point of 2 players in a server if xp doesnt count  and suddenly magic -you came to make screenshot.Story about 4 passwords also too funny xdd

you still have no proof that the screen is modified, my pc is crap, if I came to enter with 3 accounts to the same server, I would have more than 300 ping in each one, keep trying raieny.

• 429 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:23 PM PST

LOL, how would a killstreak help him?

• 179 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:23 PM PST

Kazuya said:

He did it for killstreak lel

and for his pro kdr

• 84 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:24 PM PST

High killstreak= better clan rank at that time

• 179 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:24 PM PST

FATAL1TY said:

LOL, how would a killstreak help him?

go read my inicial post

• 38 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:25 PM PST

@Novary i didnt said you were alone there xd you were 2 players -you and someone other-red and blue team-xdd

• 429 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:26 PM PST

Bruh, so he farmed knife and vehicle kills too?

• 179 posts

Raieny said:

http://prntscr.com/qakd0b  you always practicing use other people names xdd  btw what a point of 2 players in a server if xp doesnt count  and suddenly magic -you came to make screenshot.Story about 4 passwords also too funny xdd

and yes, i like make jokes with KAA tag, but i didnt was airwolf and raieny, i joined with KAA airwolf's name and my friend Z3B4tim joined with KAA raieny's name

• 84 posts

Hehe Raieny, that is your opinion xd. You can say what you like, but the truth is the truth xD

• 10 posts

Novary said:

Finally, after a long time searching for this screenshot, I found it, I had sent it to my friend (which I will not mention because he can compromise it and I don't want him to be banned too).

I will put you in context, over there in 2018, I joined Prof. Dr. I was a new and inexperienced player, I managed to win the trust of Airwolf and I became an officer, in the clan we began to think alongside the officers how to climb the clan ranking, we did not know how to do it, so 1 year later airwolf decided to show us and he starts creating private servers to upload the Killstreak, these servers always had the name CONDOR, this was done by Airwolf to incriminate the clan that at that time was top2 in the ranking, and that belonged to Bengala. Me and another of the officers (which I will not say who he is) participated in those servers to talk, for a while I was looking for this screenshot that I took in his time, and finally found it. all I want is justice, because because of this farmer, my best friend in the game decided to leave :), gg wp

|[ http://prntscr.com/qa1hef ]| THE PROOF

Eso no explica que sea hacker Novary y estas hablando que eso sucedio en el 2018 y dices q era top 1 por que en la imagen se muestra que es top1? y ese servidor es privado y estas hablando de otro amigos por que no estan ahi? tu tomastes la captura era para que vean la prueba de que airwolf estaba subiendo de rank al clan "Prof.Dr"

• 179 posts

FATAL1TY said:

idk that

• 179 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:27 PM PST

BadBunny15 said:

Novary said:

Finally, after a long time searching for this screenshot, I found it, I had sent it to my friend (which I will not mention because he can compromise it and I don't want him to be banned too).

I will put you in context, over there in 2018, I joined Prof. Dr. I was a new and inexperienced player, I managed to win the trust of Airwolf and I became an officer, in the clan we began to think alongside the officers how to climb the clan ranking, we did not know how to do it, so 1 year later airwolf decided to show us and he starts creating private servers to upload the Killstreak, these servers always had the name CONDOR, this was done by Airwolf to incriminate the clan that at that time was top2 in the ranking, and that belonged to Bengala. Me and another of the officers (which I will not say who he is) participated in those servers to talk, for a while I was looking for this screenshot that I took in his time, and finally found it. all I want is justice, because because of this farmer, my best friend in the game decided to leave :), gg wp

|[ http://prntscr.com/qa1hef ]| THE PROOF

Eso no explica que sea hacker Novary y estas hablando que eso sucedio en el 2018 y dices q era top 1 por que en la imagen se muestra que es top1? y ese servidor es privado y estas hablando de otro amigos por que no estan ahi? tu tomastes la captura era para que vean la prueba de que airwolf estaba subiendo de rank al clan "Prof.Dr"

no entendes como funciona parece, no es que sea hacker, es farmer, y esa screen la tomé yo, y mi amigo no se quiere meter porque a el le cae bien airwolf, a mi no C:

• 429 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:28 PM PST

Novary said:

FATAL1TY said:

idk that

It showed in the original screenshot, a carbine and a knife headshot.

• 38 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:30 PM PST

@FATAL1TY acting like he doesnt understand however also in this crew xdd

• 84 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:31 PM PST

I don't know. It looks legit to me. We just need to wait for Max. Everyone can have their own opinion. But I think this screenshot is real, as I said everyone can think what they like. 

• 179 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:33 PM PST

@Raieny, my friend have 100 ping in USA east server, he cant be one of the ss :)

@FATAL1TY, yes, but idk if all his kills are from farming

and, @Raieny, Instead of wasting time trying to deny things you can't, try to fix your shift and use it when you camp in sky

This post was edited by Novary at December 13, 2019 2:34 PM PST
    • 38 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:37 PM PST

@Novary even here you cant not to lie xddd http://prntscr.com/qakkhn   and yeah better watch how your boyfriends plays  not me xd

• 84 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:38 PM PST

He means, he wasn't Airwolf and Raieny unreg, he only used Airwolf in sky (one of them) 

• 179 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:39 PM PST

Raieny said:

@Novary even here you cant not to lie xddd http://prntscr.com/qakkhn   and yeah better watch how your boyfriends plays  not me xd

I meant that it was not the 2 players, it was 1 only, since my pc does not support 2 players on the same server, and if it does it for a short time and with a high ping, that is why it is impossible for me to have done that screen :)

• 179 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:39 PM PST

Kazuya said:

He means, he wasn't Airwolf and Raieny unreg, he only used Airwolf in sky (one of them) 

man stop reading my mind pdiagnhug

• 84 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:40 PM PST

I am just correcting your terrible ways of typing. xD

• 10 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:41 PM PST

Esto es realmente falso!!!!!! miren bien el nombre de airwolf si se fijan bien no esta borroso como el nombre del player

This is really fake !!!!!! look at the name of airwolf well if you look closely it is not blurred like the name of the player

• 179 posts

Kazuya said:

I am just correcting your terrible ways of typing. xD

I am a poor and South American child, what do you expect from me? xddd

• 38 posts

@Novary where i said you was alone  you were some there  but you said you wasnt airwolf and then you told you used airwolf name

• 179 posts
    December 13, 2019 2:43 PM PST

BadBunny15 said:

Esto es realmente falso!!!!!! miren bien el nombre de airwolf si se fijan bien no esta borroso como el nombre del player

This is really fake !!!!!! look at the name of airwolf well if you look closely it is not blurred like the name of the player

Do you really take that to say it's fake? red is a darker color than blue, nothing more.