Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

This topic has been closed.
    • 174 posts
    March 28, 2020 6:35 PM PDT

    profile https://warmerise.com/profile/shadowswolf123

    this scammer is asking people for his accs so lets ban him pls :V

    proofs:

    notoryus: http://prntscr.com/romuoy (i was trolling him its not my reall account information so relax guys)

    http://prntscr.com/romvgq

    firezorro: http://prntscr.com/romvlk

    BTW: sandwich of raeespatoli

  • March 29, 2020 2:39 AM PDT

    Novary said:

    profile https://warmerise.com/profile/shadowswolf123

    this scammer is asking people for his accs so lets ban him pls :V

    proofs:

    notoryus: http://prntscr.com/romuoy (i was trolling him its not my reall account information so relax guys)

    http://prntscr.com/romvgq

    firezorro: http://prntscr.com/romvlk

    BTW: sandwich of raeespatoli

    what do you mean thats not me he is just copying my engilsh to make me banned please max ban shadowswolf123

    • 20 posts
    March 30, 2020 8:45 AM PDT

    well i wanna report this guy: https://warmerise.com/profile/xpsycho

    he use aim hack and g.a.y hack

    proofs of g.a.y hack:
    http://prntscr.com/rpjyj3

    proofs of aim hack:
    https://prntscr.com/q7n3ve

    also he is nob nob g.a.y
    http://prntscr.com/rpk3zm

    el tiene a mi familia amenazada, me dijo que si lo reportaba asesinaría a mis mascotas y a mis abuelos que ya están muertos pero no le interesa, por favor brindenme su apoyo comprando mi skin: Argentina, por solo 5k, muchas gracias de antemano.

    • 29 posts
    March 30, 2020 8:49 AM PDT
    Oh no my plans :C
    • 427 posts
    March 30, 2020 8:56 AM PDT

    Notoryus said:

    well i wanna report this guy: https://warmerise.com/profile/xpsycho

    he use aim hack and g.a.y hack

    proofs of g.a.y hack:
    http://prntscr.com/rpjyj3

    proofs of aim hack:
    https://prntscr.com/q7n3ve

    also he is nob nob g.a.y
    http://prntscr.com/rpk3zm

    el tiene a mi familia amenazada, me dijo que si lo reportaba asesinaría a mis mascotas y a mis abuelos que ya están muertos pero no le interesa, por favor brindenme su apoyo comprando mi skin: Argentina, por solo 5k, muchas gracias de antemano.

    Plz no ban him

    • 164 posts
    April 1, 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Proof of server cheating (administrators)

     

     

    The game runs forever (as you can see by the scores as well).

    The player flying around is using the movement cheats also seen in server based evade hacks. It's relatively simple to distinguish between server hacks and user hacks, when it comes to evade hacking. You just enter with a high ping (like I'm doing here). If the hacking user has a high ping as well (they usually do), then those two pings would have to add up in evade hacking. When they don't add up, it's the server cheating you... ;-)

    You can see here that the players also state that the cheater is not the problem, but rather the team (administrator) supporting him/them.



    https://streamable.com/vosja

     

    • 174 posts
    April 1, 2020 12:27 PM PDT
    The legend is back
    • 427 posts
    April 1, 2020 1:44 PM PDT

    Novary said: The legend is back

    He can't even beat me with auto lol

    • 20 posts
    April 1, 2020 2:05 PM PDT

    KonfusioN said:

    Novary said: The legend is back

    He can't even beat me with auto lol

    lmfao nice bro but who asked

    • 42 posts
    April 2, 2020 5:26 AM PDT

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/KubusToJebanySonic

    Map Name: ModernCity

    Screenshot / Video: youtube.com/watch?v=n73fa5MB-og&t

    Summary: Hack speed, ESP


    This post was edited by LongK7Pro at April 2, 2020 5:56 AM PDT
    • 35 posts
    April 2, 2020 5:29 AM PDT

    LongK7Pro said:

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/KubusToJebanySonic

    Map Name: Area 1

    Screenshot / Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9LJm5DyGQg

    Summary: Hack speed, ESP

    i confirm https://warmerise.com/profile/KubusToJebanySonic is a hacker i saw him using speed hack 

    • 427 posts
    April 2, 2020 7:36 AM PDT

    LongK7Pro said:

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/KubusToJebanySonic

    Map Name: ModernCity

    Screenshot / Video: youtube.com/watch?v=n73fa5MB-og&t

    Summary: Hack speed, ESP

    He also seemed to be using aimbots.

    • 45 posts
    April 2, 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    BUSTED OSKAR100C was just doing the same hack! https://prnt.sc/rrsykk and they seem to be friends on warm earlier on my video on youtube oskar was asking Kubus how to speed hack and now oskar100c was in secret lab being a little bot speed hacking it is confirmed the video will be uploaded soon, both of them.

    • 45 posts
    April 2, 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtaRPdL0jfo

    • 427 posts
    April 2, 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Ntx said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtaRPdL0jfo

    Oskar isn't in the video.

    • 45 posts
    April 2, 2020 12:44 PM PDT
    Ik but it was him
    • 1 posts
    April 2, 2020 4:22 PM PDT

    I am reporting 2 speed hackers I saw!

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/jebacpolicje

    Map Name: Jets Arena

    Screenshot / Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QaMvI8wnZ8

    Summary: This person was clearly speedhacking.

    And the other one.

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/W0LNYKURDYST4NW0LN4C1P4

    Map Name: Jets Arena

    Screenshot / Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZgbn5BdCeU

    Summary: This person was clearly speedhacking. I even saw before i recorded it that this person was speedhacking in the Jet as well, going super fast.


    This post was edited by IronYoshi64 at April 2, 2020 4:29 PM PDT
    • 42 posts
    April 2, 2020 5:41 PM PDT

    KonfusioN said:

    LongK7Pro said:

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/KubusToJebanySonic

    Map Name: ModernCity

    Screenshot / Video: youtube.com/watch?v=n73fa5MB-og&t

    Summary: Hack speed, ESP

    He also seemed to be using aimbots.

    yes, i's a hack speed

  • April 2, 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    HACKERS ARE EVERYWHERE IN WARMERISE LOL 

    • 45 posts
    April 3, 2020 2:12 AM PDT

    ^^It's not really funny it's actually annoying but yea.


    This post was edited by Zephyrus at April 4, 2020 1:38 PM PDT
    • 164 posts
    April 3, 2020 2:18 AM PDT

    xRaees said:

    HACKERS ARE EVERYWHERE IN WARMERISE LOL 

    That's what you get when the police works for the mob. ;-|

     

  • April 3, 2020 2:22 AM PDT

    okay xd lol

    • 12 posts
    April 3, 2020 4:20 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV2Y8AzHmsc

    Hi All

    this player has been ruining our games for three days. We have detected an abnormal speed :D

    his name KubusToJebanySonic

     

    Please someone do something, thank you.

    Yuman

    • 12 posts
    April 3, 2020 4:20 PM PDT

    LongK7Pro said:

    KonfusioN said:

    LongK7Pro said:

    Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/KubusToJebanySonic

    Map Name: ModernCity

    Screenshot / Video: youtube.com/watch?v=n73fa5MB-og&t

    Summary: Hack speed, ESP

    He also seemed to be using aimbots.

    yes, i's a hack speed

    • 12 posts
    April 3, 2020 4:23 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV2Y8AzHmsc

    Hei Long!

    I have a video footage :D

    watch this please!