Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Timer suggestion

• 609 posts
    August 30, 2018 6:25 PM PDT

When a player presses the exit match button (and/or specator/fly mode) a countdown clock would show up with a determinated number of seconds for the player's exit to be executed, if within this time the player gets hit or mooves the countdown dissapears.

this measure would prevent players that are trying to escape being killed and disencourage those rage quite  decisions that are taken without a cold mind.

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at August 30, 2018 6:37 PM PDT
    • 610 posts
    August 31, 2018 5:26 PM PDT

This seems like a very interesting idea. Much better than just seeing the words/numbers in the left side of the screen. If Max agrees to something like this, could you add one for respawning after a player dies?

• 507 posts
    August 31, 2018 6:41 PM PDT

If you're trying to exit the match, I'd just ctrl+w the tab and close the game that way without needing to watch the timer.

I do like that timer graphic for respawns though

• 609 posts
    September 1, 2018 11:52 AM PDT

chronospectrum said:

If you're trying to exit the match, I'd just ctrl+w the tab and close the game that way without needing to watch the timer.

ty, would it be possible for the game to detect and abrupt closure (ctrl+w or just pressing the x button) and automatically award a death to the account?

• 998 posts
    September 1, 2018 11:55 AM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

chronospectrum said:

ty, would it be possible for the game to detect and abrupt closure (ctrl+w or just pressing the x button) and automatically award a death to the account?

No not possible, once the tab is closed the game is closed as well.

• 84 posts
    September 2, 2018 1:33 AM PDT
    I don't like this idea. If you don't want players to leave, just remove the leave button and add it only at the end of the match. I don't want to wait 3 seconds to join spectator. Spec jumping isn't an issue anymore either so i don't see why i have to wait 3 seconds if i want to time out from a match. I just dont see any use of this except wasting 3 seconds of my time