Forums » General

the problem with this game

• 7 posts
    September 16, 2018 10:26 AM PDT

the problem with this game is it's completly unbalenced, players who've saved up to buy a weapon have a giant advantage over other players, this makes the game extremly hard and just plain boring if you don't have a weapon, and what makes it worse is the fact that you can buy in-game cash with real money. It shouldnt be like this, all the extra guns should just be Skins!!!

This post was edited by Shoutupdown at September 16, 2018 10:48 AM PDT
    • 72 posts
    September 16, 2018 10:39 AM PDT

Not really, for example, l11 (sniper) is one of main guns used on this game, you only need to know how to use it.

• 7 posts
    September 16, 2018 10:49 AM PDT

well, you can still buy really over powered guns so it is really

• 72 posts
    September 16, 2018 10:51 AM PDT

You can always buy xp for money or go to easier servers to make some xp.

• September 18, 2018 11:20 PM PDT

How do you buy xp? lol

• 72 posts
    September 19, 2018 6:24 AM PDT

Vio said:

How do you buy xp? lol

xp aka cash

• September 19, 2018 9:33 AM PDT

:)

• 65 posts
    September 19, 2018 5:02 PM PDT

not really lol, you dont need fancy guns to kill

• 7 posts
    September 20, 2018 9:10 AM PDT

Antaxay said:

You can always buy xp for money or go to easier servers to make some xp.

ok, one, buying xp is IMBALENCED! not everyone can do that, two, it takes a long time out of my life to earn it through playing

• 7 posts
    September 20, 2018 9:10 AM PDT

blablabladidek said:

not really lol, you dont need fancy guns to kill

that really is not an argument at all

• 609 posts
    September 20, 2018 9:25 AM PDT

Your first comment isn't an argument at all as well

first, buying a gun it is for now the main progress system the game has. take that away and you're basically only left with Rank which wouldn't be entertaining. Even if another progression system is added im completly NOT in favor of reducing the prices they might seem high to you because either a) you earn little cash per game therefore it's a matter with you b) you don't play that much at all so it's also a matter with you

a player that gains about 2k xp a day buys a weapon relatively fast and I can 100% assure you there are members who earn 5x that in a day

Second, you don't expect not to reward players who invest their time right? if i spent some time in here to earn xp i expect to buy a good gun, so its automatically expected for me to have a certain edge on certain default players otherwise there wouldn't be a need, let me also add that warmerise is a game which its free weapons are rather good, ump is a good assault riffle not as good as a carbine or a g36 not but its not like its shooting confetti, L115A3 is without any doubt the most used fun even tho its free and its very, very good, in comparison to the rail rifle (paid sniper) its not that far behind and it only looses to the plasma due to fire rate

thirdly, "buying xp is IMBALENCED! not everyone can do that" this is everything an argument its not, its obvious that no one can buy in-game cash but in a game that you don't have to Pay a CENT to have the full experience, players that can and are willing to help the game monetarily are more than welcome and you should be thankfull too since that cash you didn't pay helps the dev making new content, note that its not a P2W and its not like the weapons have insane prices the only item you could have a point its in clan and profile capes (235.000xp) and even there its just looks

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at September 20, 2018 9:28 AM PDT
    • 65 posts
    September 20, 2018 11:00 AM PDT

its not unfair, i myself cant buy cash but im willing to earn mine, if your not willing to earn cash nor buy it whos problem is that?.. i am also willing push myself to LEARN how to kill people using g36, carbine and that stuff, if your not willing to, no ones problem 

• 7 posts
    September 26, 2018 12:12 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

a player that gains about 2k xp a day buys a weapon relatively fast and I can 100% assure you there are members who earn 5x that in a day

how long do most people play a day because I know I really don't make that much a day, whenever I play, I useually play for 30 mins against people who havent bought guns, then go up against people who have and then just realise how imbalenced this game is, then I log off and play some town of salem instead

• 65 posts
    September 26, 2018 12:31 PM PDT

its not imbalanced at all mate

• 609 posts
    September 26, 2018 12:39 PM PDT

Its hard to do an estimate, some play longer than an hour others less, personally id say play around half an hour, and i can easily make between 300xp to 500xp

you need to make sure you are on servers that are actually letting you gain xp, servers that allow a minimum of 6 players and have atleast 4 active players (not sure on those values)

In the words of the wise one, complaining is easy, I do it all the time but what makes me different from most people is that I provide a solution to what im complaining about, So why don't you do the same? complaining about price isn't a solution nor either lowering it otherwise you take a key element of progression, you are complaining about guns being unbalanced, what would you do, what stats, or features/mechanics would you implement to fix it

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at September 26, 2018 12:43 PM PDT
    • 65 posts
    September 26, 2018 12:46 PM PDT

i practiced to be able to defeat people who use carbine etc, i dont complain about it

• 7 posts
    September 29, 2018 2:34 AM PDT

I don't think any of you know what a balenced game actually is

• 609 posts
    September 29, 2018 3:01 AM PDT

Shoutupdown said:

I don't think any of you know what a balenced game actually is

we actually do, but just shout out unbalanced game is vague af

what are you specificaly talking about? weapon's stats? gap between paid and unpaid weapons? 

anyways i think we've already passed this forum, its has been answered and settled

• 283 posts
    September 29, 2018 7:13 AM PDT

I actually agree to Shoutupdown on "Warmerise is imbalanced". Relatively, if you play other games and compare warmerise with them, you realize how badly imbalanced this game is. My opinion won't be much different from what he said. I think all the weapons should be in reach of players, so that the combats could go down to strategy more. All the fancy stuff should be the one that players pay for. Though you can take down a carbine rusher with an L11 sniper, but the possibility will be somewhat 1/10. 

This game would be more interesting if there were more weaponary items in reach of normal players. Having only 3 type of starter weapons, isn't something people would come back for. But since I know this game very well, I know the developer needs to make enough revenue to keep the development continued and bring in more stuff, and I think the advertisements aren't being enough at this point of time, and people wouldn't pay for any fancy stuff in a considerably low graphics game, so keeping those weapons expensive, to push people to buy cash, is something keeping the development alive. That being the only option, doesn't leave any room for further discussion here xd

• 609 posts
    September 29, 2018 8:06 AM PDT

as we are for now buying weapons the only progression system apart from rank, take that away you're done, now, persoanlly i dont think its that imbalenced

what usually happens is that you aint getting killed a lot by a carbine user but rather youre getting killed by an experienced player that happens to have a carbine.

I can easily spot and unregistered player that has an account, cause despite him using inferior equipement he still can kick ***, and thats where the saying "its not the weapon its the soldier" comes into place

now, i can agree with you shoutupdown when it comes to stats, but you cant do any major tweaks without messing with the bases and therefore need to re-do stats to basically everything...ofc that increasing usp damage or nerf the toma to 51 on limbs aint that hard, and on that i agree with you.

Is it true that theres a gap between pai and unpaid weapons? yes sure, thats why i even suggested those tier updates to minimize it, but its not smth that spoil the game

• 507 posts
    September 29, 2018 10:15 AM PDT
    So if paid weapons are statistically stronger than free weapons (they almost always are, I have a spreadsheet), then you need need to either equalize paid and free weapon damages (making them not worth purchasing) or you can reduce their price (thus reducing cash purchases). Neither of these sound ideal.

Alternately, you could incentive people using free weapons. I've suggested this before, but if you increased the xp gained when using free weapons, you allow new players to catch up faster while giving pros a reason to use inferior weapons against noobs.

Edit; it also preserves the value of the purchased weapon because you can still use its objectively better damage any time you want to, if you sacrifice the extra xp earning.
    This post was edited by chronospectrum at September 29, 2018 10:18 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    September 29, 2018 2:10 PM PDT

Why not simple create a "noob friendly server"

A server (or servers) always open* and highlitted in green, where all you can use is simply free weapons/items;

By creating a less hardcore environment for new players where skill is all it matters since they are all on the same values we do encourage them to

a)"Keep" playing (max if you're reading ffs this doesn't count as progression even to them)

b) and let them win more xp since they'll prob kill more;

I don't believe more pro or hardcore players would attend to this server's, only in rather rare occasions and mainly due to curiosity, a "safer" space where this rookies can gain xp and when they are ready moove onto join the rest of the folk.

Personally don't like this idea of x boosts cause otherwise players will create an account, where they basically dont give a F where they are set within the community just to use this arsenal and get cash only then to transfer to their main account, smurf, even tho it ain't illegal its pointless, a lil disonhest and unecessary.

*this is something that would be cool to see with regular server's as well to gather the players, the other day I literally saw 3 base servers, with 8/16 - 5/16 - 1/12...why tf don't they just join all together and reach their server goals while having fun together

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at September 29, 2018 2:12 PM PDT
    • 96 posts
    July 20, 2021 12:43 AM PDT

Shoutupdown said:

the problem with this game is it's completly unbalenced, players who've saved up to buy a weapon have a giant advantage over other players, this makes the game extremly hard and just plain boring if you don't have a weapon, and what makes it worse is the fact that you can buy in-game **** with real *****. It shouldnt be like this, all the extra guns should just be Skins!!!

it depends on how you use it 

• 1 posts
    July 21, 2021 3:56 PM PDT

Antaxay said:

You can always buy xp for ***** or go to easier servers to make some xp.

Is it really worth paying ***** on a browser game with bad graphics. Just play throught it endure it. Also the thing is this game doesn't grow only because most people aren't gonna grind this game until they get some guns they are gonna have fun with its not new player friendly. Also auto suppression is exagerated to the point where people are missing there bullets by miles. So many things but the game has a lot of potential.

This post was edited by VanillaIsPale at July 21, 2021 4:07 PM PDT
    • 96 posts
    July 22, 2021 9:09 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

Why not simple create a "**** friendly server"

A server (or servers) always open* and highlitted in green, where all you can use is simply free weapons/items;

By creating a less hardcore environment for new players where skill is all it matters since they are all on the same values we do encourage them to

a)"Keep" playing (max if you're reading ffs this doesn't count as progression even to them)

b) and let them win more xp since they'll prob kill more;

I don't believe more pro or hardcore players would attend to this server's, only in rather rare occasions and mainly due to curiosity, a "safer" space where this rookies can gain xp and when they are ready moove onto join the rest of the folk.

Personally don't like this idea of x boosts cause otherwise players will create an account, where they basically dont give a F where they are set within the community just to use this arsenal and get **** only then to transfer to their main account, smurf, even tho it ain't illegal its pointless, a lil disonhest and unecessary.

*this is something that would be cool to see with regular server's as well to gather the players, the other day I literally saw 3 base servers, with 8/16 - 5/16 - 1/12...why tf don't they just join all together and reach their server goals while having fun together

bro then full of qash/gun worshippers will make the server full within minutes ._.