Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

'Stevie's' Suggestions & Ideas

• 610 posts
    September 29, 2018 5:15 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

The english on this one is particularlly bad, was rather late when i made this one, but i suppose its understandable, let me know what do you think about this, could this be clan saving?

note: For a clan to get out of the vault its easy, he just needs to pay all of his debt, when in a vautl the rent's values go to half

Honestly, I'm sort of actually disagreeing with this idea. It's good to see old members in old clans still to remember old memories in the future to come. And, seriously, some of the players have to focus more on real-life issues and they don't want to go clanless to a system they might not even know about.

Example: Most of Deathly Squad. They don't play often, possibly due to real life issues and would be angered or devastated to find that they were kicked to from a clan rent system they don't know about.

I say no to this idea, for many of us are busy in reality and don't deserve this; especially people we haven't seen in awhile like BDF or SirAws.

• 609 posts
    September 29, 2018 5:31 PM PDT

its not mandatory for a clan leader to kick a player just because he doesn't contribute, as you stated memories also count, what im specifically aiming for is for those mega clans with a ton of members who never in +1year and half ever played, they just souless ghosts, besides depending on the fees it doesn't take that much time, just obligues a certain level of maintance to rock the watters a little, also noticed that i said that missing a month doesnt mean automatically go to the vault, clans in my suggestions are never deleted, but if they keep on failing month after month they eventually loose public interest, making it unable for players to enter in it

even tho im aware of your concerns and understand them but i think i tackled them

• 610 posts
    September 29, 2018 5:37 PM PDT

Oh, so the clan leaders kick the members, they don't get kicked automatically? That makes sense.

• 609 posts
    September 30, 2018 11:59 AM PDT

Suggestion: Mine tweak

pressing a deploy key (default v) when using mines to have a sort of deploying time, like for example 2 seconds still with bare movement, prevents the typical jumping+sprinting and run

also, do you guys think that removing the "jump", making it explode instantly upon contact (or highly reduce it) would prevent this? since the player using it would still get  well within the radius therefore taking more damage?

• 609 posts
    October 2, 2018 6:16 AM PDT

Suggestion:

I'm sure I ain't the only one who gets bored waiting to respawn in Nuke mod, why not entertain the players with a mini-game? like for example the dino run of google chrome.

this would be entertaining and would give the players to be entertained while waitingt to spawn again.

Tweak:

when in elimination mode allow the player to keep the loadout he picked the game prior

explanation: my original loadout was a carbine and the warrior bow, and on that round ,that i won, i switched the bow to a g36

why not allow me to keep it next round since i didn't die? this would be rather interisting and im mainly suggesting it for the new players that sometimes happen to pickup a gun and barely use it

• 609 posts
    October 2, 2018 8:00 AM PDT

Trap Mines NOT BALANCED!
    This one is a suprisingly easy fix. The problem with them is that players will use them in two unintended methods: 1) Running away, dropping a mine, hoping it kills the chaser before the chaser kills the user, and 2) dropping a mine from the air on a group (or just one, sometimes) of players, while flying above them with a Gravity Gun. I can fix this with one step: Make the Trap Mines take time to deploy. Basically, with mines equipped, pressing V would freeze your movement and make you unable to fire for about .75 seconds. That's not a lot of time, but it's enough to make you think twice before pressing the key.

~Chronospectrum's idea

• 609 posts
    October 3, 2018 11:26 AM PDT

When a player presses the exit match button (and/or specator/fly mode) a countdown clock would show up with a determinated number of seconds for the player's exit to be executed, if within this time the player gets hit or mooves the countdown dissapears.

this measure would prevent players that are trying to escape being killed and disencourage those rage quite  decisions that are taken without a cold mind;

I needed to repost this one just cause a situation happened today where we all had a laugh in which a player not to get a death on his profile simply jumped out of the server and then rejoin 10 seconds later, blatently ridiculous

• 609 posts
    October 5, 2018 6:09 PM PDT

just for fun

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at October 5, 2018 6:43 PM PDT
    • 610 posts
    October 5, 2018 6:26 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

That looks amazing. I agree that the starting page is in need of an upgrade, and this one would work perfectly! Great background as well.

• 65 posts
    October 5, 2018 6:46 PM PDT

yeah it does, max should definitely use this, also redisign the armory menu, servers menu, and itll look like a whole new game

• 609 posts
    October 15, 2018 4:22 PM PDT

https://imgur.com/a/TysS9jM

additional item: Defuser, gif is enough explanation

• 609 posts
    October 23, 2018 2:48 PM PDT

Things i'd like to see on a future update:

1) hability to disable clan tags on kill feed and player's tagged name on the avatar (while being always visible on tab)

on avatar

on the feed

(probably isn't very noticible, but even tho nova corp and murder inc not being long clan names it did a lot of difference)

2) Color differentiation, when a player joins a team instead of white it appears as a different tone of red or blue; leaving a server would still display a white font but a smaller one (which i couldn't demonstrate-note:My paint job wasn't very good mainly on the blue one)-placebo's ig

orange-light blue

3) Bug fixes

a) the ghost ladder

i've been called hacker a time or two by unregistered on players that do not know this bug

b) the seconde one, i'm not sure if its by desing or not, but when climbing a ladder the player's stamina doesn't regenerate, even if you ain't sprinting

4) Distance Indicator

I though of this mainly for longe range weapon's like the L115A3 and the Plasma but i guess it could also be used on other guns as well

this could also be optional mainly if it has a major performace hit which I believe it doesn't

5) Blastgun's reload time cut down from ~3 (2.9(9)) seconds to just 1.5, might not seem a lot but in times of cqb it feels like an eternity to reload, not to mention it kinda does the role of a smg

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at October 23, 2018 2:54 PM PDT
    • 610 posts
    October 24, 2018 9:18 AM PDT

Ah, that's what all those screenshots and deaths were for. 

Yeah, it'd be nice to enable/disable clan tags so we can actually see what we're doing as we play. Even better: It'd be great to see that ladder again.

• 609 posts
    October 27, 2018 8:30 AM PDT

Request:

boddies becoming trespassable when they are dead

• October 28, 2018 5:51 PM PDT

It has many good ideas for the game, but I think and I hope that the day that integrates the whole game that does not affect the game or the game that has more things must have the PC plus requirements so that it goes fast, I think that besides the game looks better, works to improve your performance

• 609 posts
    October 29, 2018 8:14 AM PDT

Skin Ideas

-Non Official-

• 609 posts
    November 6, 2018 4:34 PM PST

Warmerise Background Upgrade

so yea, if u want/can use this hit me up Max

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at November 6, 2018 4:39 PM PST
    • 609 posts
    November 13, 2018 5:16 AM PST

Coin game is a game mode idea, its a merge between Gun Game, Kill Confirmed and Free for All from the Call Of Duty Franchise.

There ain't no teams, it's all versus all, the player starts with an USP and a knife (default melee weapon) and upon killing an enemy a coin will appear on the spot that only the player can see.

When the player pics up this said Coin he will be promoted to the next level, wielding now the next weapon, and so on and so on till he or someone else wins the game by completing the tast with all the weapons (the last being brassknuckles)

Getting killed by a melee weapon sets you back, meaning that you'll have your weapon demoted.

There is no time limit for the game

No additional items and doesnt matter if you own the gun or not

The coin will stay on the ground until the player picks it up

Lets now imagine you kill a player and the coin is far away, you still haven't picked it up, therefore you haven't been promoted yet, and you kill another player near you, the coin will now appear on that kill spot instead of the previous one, this will repeat until you get the coin.

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at November 13, 2018 3:02 PM PST
    • 609 posts
    November 13, 2018 7:13 AM PST

Weapon's tweak request

• 609 posts
    November 16, 2018 5:52 AM PST

• 609 posts
    November 16, 2018 3:41 PM PST

The EMP grenade is a pure utility weapon, it does 0 damage to enemies and it's radius is about the same of the plasma grenade.

It's effect last for a small ammount of 3 second (time yet to be fully settled) 

The EMP, when detonated upon impact, disables the enemies HUD, therefore he can't see his health, ammo, team mate's names, crosshair dot, score, timer and the Minimap.

This grenade would also have an effect on shields, making them look "empty", therefore they wouldn't have any ability to protect its user for a small ammount of time. It would also disarm a gravity gun for that small period and the same goes for NanoCompressors ability's, like the double jump. NanoCompressor user's would also be freezed for less than a secon upon impact (not sure about this one yet)

Visual Display: https://vvcap.com/gJ7nGrYHk (just a concept, that font and bar (timer) are lil ugly)

Red's and Blue's EMP grenade

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at November 16, 2018 3:54 PM PST
    • 609 posts
    November 20, 2018 12:23 PM PST

To begin with, I though of this weapons/Items with some sort of ideas and previous suggestions I did in my mind in case they where ever implemented.

The previous suggestions im basing myself on are: diminishing all additional items from 3 to 2, converting the A12 to a auto-shotung and the EMP grenade (which would deactive as well the bot's, now to follow)

That said, The 3d model's that I show here are alreayd in max hands or are free on the asset store, some of these where actually used in the past. I didn't suggest any statistics and valors because its not really something I think I'm good at.

Names are mainly for identification process and items abilities might get tweaked. That said, all I'm suggesting are re-use of old models with a new concept/weapon function.

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at November 21, 2018 7:05 AM PST
    • 60 posts
    November 20, 2018 1:03 PM PST

ITS BEAUTIFUL ALL HERE 

• 609 posts
    November 26, 2018 7:01 AM PST

Things I'd like to see in the next update

>When killed, set the default player spectated to the dude that just killed us

>When frozen (in the initial countdown) let us move our mouse to look around, instead of the static limitating pose we have right now

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at November 26, 2018 7:02 AM PST
    • 609 posts
    November 27, 2018 2:47 AM PST

Disable the option to restore health when hp is at max

Disable the option to buy ammo ehrn ammo is at max