Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Problem with Email Verification

• 609 posts
    October 30, 2018 12:17 PM PDT

Max, Seth is trying to create an account since he deleted his last one and he is having trouble with email verification

He has checked both spam and tre trash on his mail and there is no sing of the verification message/link therefore he is unable to finish the creation of his account, any ideas of what is happening and how to fix it?

• 998 posts
    October 30, 2018 1:07 PM PDT

What is the name of the account?

• 609 posts
    October 30, 2018 1:13 PM PDT

I'm almost sure its Seth

• 609 posts
    October 30, 2018 1:14 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

I'm almost sure its Seth

Correction its Lemo

• 998 posts
    October 30, 2018 2:12 PM PDT

Tell him to go to Login page and try to login with the account details, the option to re-send verification email should appear.

• 609 posts
    October 30, 2018 4:09 PM PDT

he said it didn't work

• 998 posts
    October 30, 2018 7:15 PM PDT

It appears that the email provider he uses is blocking the verification email.
    Either it have an anti-spam policy that is too strict or there is some issues with their configuration.
    I have verified that account manually so he can login now, but I recommend changing the email to a different provider (gmail, outlook or yahoo) so if for some reason he forgots the password, he would be able to reset it through email.

• 21 posts
    October 31, 2018 11:57 AM PDT

At some point I suspected it's the email provider's fault, but I didn't really expect that to actually be true.
    Never had any problems with this provider before.
    Anyway, thanks for verifying my account.

• 1 posts
    March 1, 2021 9:32 AM PST

Max, is there anyway to delete an em ail vertification because I want to use a different em ail but keep the same username or profile address.

This post was edited by C0RPSE at March 1, 2021 9:33 AM PST
    • 3 posts
    March 3, 2021 2:08 AM PST

an item... but i registered previously with old ***** so i cant retrun it, what can i do????????? :_(

• 3 posts
    March 3, 2021 2:09 AM PST

aNoNiMUs said:

an item... but i registered previously with old ***** so i cant retrun it, what can i do????????? :_(

I didn't wrote before "item", "i wanted to retrun"

• 38 posts
    March 3, 2021 2:27 AM PST

Speak in proper English, then maybe someone can help you.

This post was edited by Zyonuke at March 3, 2021 2:28 AM PST