Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

    • 48 posts
    January 26, 2017 8:48 AM PST

    Dev Team when i die i go underground/out of map which is really so weird.. is this really a bug?! if yes then please fix it... (after 5 secs i must shoot to respawn)


    This post was edited by Bendito at January 26, 2017 8:49 AM PST
    • 283 posts
    January 26, 2017 9:13 AM PST

    It's a bug which is very rare.
    What you can do:

    - Refresh webpage
    - Clear Browser Cache
    - Clear Unity Cache
    - Restart browser

    That should solve it since it's not a serious bug.

    • 259 posts
    January 26, 2017 11:44 AM PST
    Zero said:

    It's a bug which is very rare.
    What you can do:

    - Refresh webpage
    - Clear Browser Cache
    - Clear Unity Cache
    - Restart browser

    That should solve it since it's not a serious bug.

    Not so rare tho.. xd
    • 56 posts
    January 27, 2017 11:27 AM PST

    It happens sometimes, Max long time ago applied suicide for glitchers. Max, do you remember glitches on the base map of using cars?:)

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 130 posts
    January 27, 2017 12:13 PM PST

    That bug will be fixed in next update, I think it is somehow caused by vehicles. 

    It usually happen after you play on map with cars (Base, TheRoad etc.)

    • 48 posts
    January 28, 2017 4:26 AM PST

    Zero said:

    It's a bug which is very rare.
    What you can do:

    - Refresh webpage
    - Clear Browser Cache
    - Clear Unity Cache
    - Restart browser

    That should solve it since it's not a serious bug.



    yeah i do all these things it solved but after sometime it causes again bruh!!

    • 48 posts
    January 28, 2017 4:28 AM PST

    Max said:

    That bug will be fixed in next update, I think it is somehow caused by vehicles. 

    It usually happen after you play on map with cars (Base, TheRoad etc.)

    nice to hear that Max :)
    but this happened me in Area56 map where we don't have any cars/vehicles

    • 259 posts
    January 28, 2017 4:31 AM PST
    Bendito said:

    Max said:

    That bug will be fixed in next update, I think it is somehow caused by vehicles. 

    It usually happen after you play on map with cars (Base, TheRoad etc.)

    nice to hear that Max :)
    but this happened me in Area56 map where we don't have any cars/vehicles

    Maybe you should read what he wrote once again.
    • 48 posts
    January 28, 2017 6:50 AM PST

    EpicTroll2 said:

    Maybe you should read what he wrote once again.

    okay


    This post was edited by Bendito at January 28, 2017 6:52 AM PST