Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

The pass for the plain expires on the second take !

• 74 posts
    March 16, 2019 7:57 AM PDT

If I see a coin from the plain and I go out of the plain to get the coin, then the plain says ":No pass". I mean, wtf is this !

• March 16, 2019 8:19 AM PDT

IKR, happens to me every time

• 998 posts
    March 16, 2019 10:38 AM PDT

The JetPass is revoked if your original Jet is destroyed shortly after you leave it.
    This is to prevent players just switching to a nearest Jet if theirs is smoking or on fire.

• March 16, 2019 12:01 PM PDT

Max said:

The JetPass is revoked if your original Jet is destroyed shortly after you leave it.
    This is to prevent players just switching to a nearest Jet if theirs is smoking or on fire.

ok thank you very much

• 74 posts
    March 16, 2019 2:44 PM PDT

Max said:

I go out of my Jet, I wish to take the same Jet (just fractions of a second later) and then the message "No Pass" ! This is a bug and not some inteligent orchestration on your part! The game is boring already because of the Jet pass. At least you can avoid the bugs ! 

PS: With the pass or without the pass the game did not gain anything in the way it is played on The Island. From your Jet pass the game only lost players, just look at your statistics for The Island. Just think of this, we all have the same probability to get to the planins first, then what is the reason for the awful Jet Pass? Just to any the frequent players ?!

This post was edited by TheRomanian at March 16, 2019 2:45 PM PDT
    • 74 posts
    March 19, 2019 5:40 PM PDT

wELL, IS NOT SO BAD AFTERALL !