Forums » Off-Topic

Game on IOS and Android

• 1 posts
    March 23, 2019 11:28 AM PDT

I'm glad you haven't abandoned the game since I started playing it. I have been playing this game for a very long time, I played it without having been registered. Here came a little thought that if you port the game to an Android device and save the accounts to users, giving them cross-platform? I love this game, and it happens that I want to play it on the mobile phone. Think over this offer.

• March 23, 2019 5:57 PM PDT

ZeroX34 said:

I'm glad you haven't abandoned the game since I started playing it. I have been playing this game for a very long time, I played it without having been registered. Here came a little thought that if you port the game to an Android device and save the accounts to users, giving them cross-platform? I love this game, and it happens that I want to play it on the mobile phone. Think over this offer.

It is a very nice idea, but usually games like this on mobile are hard to play

• 609 posts
    March 24, 2019 6:50 AM PDT

and impossible to port

• 260 posts
    March 24, 2019 8:04 AM PDT

Warmerise won't be easy to play via moblie. 

• March 24, 2019 8:52 AM PDT
    i made a little test and played warm on the puffin web browser for android. it worked (and i even got a kill hehe) but youre gonna deal with crazy bad framerate and bitrate.
    • 38 posts
    March 24, 2019 5:19 PM PDT
    Para portearlo creo que habrĂ­a que rehacerlo de cero o sino hacerle un downgrade