Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

NEW ARMOR

• 5 posts
    April 15, 2019 6:27 AM PDT

I suggest some new armor in the game. I love becoming stronger and stronger in mmos so this is just my thing. Any ideas on new armor?

• 5 posts
    April 15, 2019 6:28 AM PDT

What about a reenforced version of the sky trooper armor?

• April 15, 2019 12:09 PM PDT

angelrage said:

What about a reenforced version of the sky trooper armor?

I think that a new suit that takes less damage would be good

• April 15, 2019 12:39 PM PDT

• 5 posts
    April 16, 2019 11:21 PM PDT

If anything the less dammage thing seems like a daily upgrade type thing considering it has the shield and speed boost etc, I mean dont get me wrong the suit looks cool but considering a suit that only changes appearence costs 50k this would have to cost a fair bit more than that to make it justifiable. With that logic in mind it would only furter promote rushers/campers and put snipers (like myself) at a disadvantage. Not to mention and I realize this is a odd stance to take but this would only make it harder for new players to get better at the game.

Now mind you I do like the base idea, as warmerise is a game that has both futureistic guns and semi modern guns and you could buy a suit that raised ur resistance to one e.g. buy a armor plated one which takes off a little speed you would be more resistant to regular bullets, buy some super teched out suit that dispurses laser type guns giving you more resistance but maybe limiting stamina. 

All weapons in the game have a trade off Sniper VS Rail for example (I'm using this as thy are guns im extremely familiar with). Sniper more dammage and slightly less kick for a slower fire rate and less ammo capacity VS Rail Faster fire rate with a higher ammo capacity at the cost of it causing less dammage on body/limb shots and having more kick. Contrasting these both against the plasma its about in the middle of these two at the cost of some of its long range capabilites.

I hope you get what I mean here when I say an armor that is just "better than other suits" isnt really fair it would have to gain something at the cost of something else. Or heck you could have this as a "pay by the round" feature.