Forums » General

KICK OUT PROBLEM!!

• 77 posts
    July 18, 2019 12:22 PM PDT

https://youtu.be/lEIAeY-PPn4

the idea of kicking out a player who is annoying is excellent, unfortunately the thing is misused (and this describes a large part of the players of those who use it). "kick out" is used to get a stronger player out of the way. it's almost impossible to play without running the risk (at best ...!). therefore an alternative should be found, which throws out those who are annoying but no risk for those who play by following the rules of behavior. I WOULD HAVE A TIP: we all know that there is a censorship recognition system when someone writes "bad words". well, you could add an "autobann"! that is, a counter. example: every 5 bad words a player writes, a 24/48 hour bann takes place automatically! whatever it is, whatever you think is appropriate, Max I hope you do something. it is a real pity that some "childish" are responsible for paying both the gameplay of the players and the warmerise.

• 375 posts
    July 19, 2019 1:38 AM PDT

Some kids would get banned in just 10 secs with that rule, perfect.

• 155 posts
    July 19, 2019 3:33 PM PDT

or just remove KICK.

• 5 posts
    July 21, 2019 6:57 PM PDT

DARAKUTENSHI said:

https://youtu.be/lEIAeY-PPn4

the idea of kicking out a player who is annoying is excellent, unfortunately the thing is misused (and this describes a large part of the players of those who use it). "kick out" is used to get a stronger player out of the way. it's almost impossible to play without running the risk (at best ...!). therefore an alternative should be found, which throws out those who are annoying but no risk for those who play by following the rules of behavior. I WOULD HAVE A TIP: we all know that there is a censorship recognition system when someone writes "bad words". well, you could add an "autobann"! that is, a counter. example: every 5 bad words a player writes, a 24/48 hour bann takes place automatically! whatever it is, whatever you think is appropriate, Max I hope you do something. it is a real pity that some "childish" are responsible for paying both the gameplay of the players and the warmerise.

I Agree. The Vote Kick Command can be used to kick out someone just because you don't like them or they are too good at the game. It's just sad to see people abuse the Vote Kick Command.