Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

warmerise 29 08 2019 dz10 use bug for cheat

• 77 posts
    • 3 posts
    April 18, 2020 1:45 PM PDT

how can it works???

• 77 posts
    April 18, 2020 2:53 PM PDT

is a bug that can happen when uploading from the server when you connect to the map.

• 164 posts
    April 19, 2020 5:36 AM PDT

Max doesn't seem to care much about people cheating that way, especially when they belong to a "certain club". ;-|

You can see my post about XAlphax (still there) here:

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/588/report-hackers-and-cheaters-thread/view/page/25

It's the same way of cheating. You can also see the response (none + locking the thread away). It doesn't get any better than that. *lol*

• 998 posts
    April 19, 2020 9:19 AM PDT

It would be helpful to know if they're able to trigger the bug, or it happens randomly.
    If anyone has any more info on this, let me know.

• 429 posts
    April 19, 2020 10:48 AM PDT

Max said:

It would be helpful to know if they're able to trigger the bug, or it happens randomly.

It is a random bug. I have gotten it a few times, were you are able to go into walls or buildings that are noramlly un-accessable. Although I usually fall a kill-box or die somehow.

• 179 posts
    April 19, 2020 5:16 PM PDT

Arcturus said:

Max said:

It is a random bug. I have gotten it a few times, were you are able to go into walls or buildings that are noramlly un-accessable. Although I usually fall a kill-box or die somehow.

also it happen with some walls in some maps, not a random wall, its allways the same one, like in secretlab its allways that column in the corner of the blue base

This post was edited by Novary at April 19, 2020 5:16 PM PDT