Forums » Clan Advertisements

™|[KYBER]|™

• 3 posts
    December 10, 2019 5:09 PM PST

• 3 posts
    December 10, 2019 5:25 PM PST

™|[KYBER]|™ is a closed Clan, we do not accept a lot of members but the ones we do we do treasure.

INTERESTED READ ALL   

> Unlike most clans we expect our members to be on a Maximum of 2 clans (counting with Kyber), we also expect the player to commonly wear the Clan Tag when playing. We rely more on invitation but if you feel like you are a good match for us and are willing to make of it a better clan and stick around then make sure to apply!

> To apply you can either send post in this thread OR if you wish to keep your information confidential to the general public add me and DM me with the info once I accept your friend request. Please make sure your profile is not private so I can see your status and clans!

-Age (just to have a general idea of the level of maturity I should expect/demand)

-Country and/or Timezone (please don't lie on this one since you're just hurting yourself) 

-Minimum KDR 1.20*

-Worst Rank: 3500*

-What languages do you speak?

-aprox. how many hours do you play per week/month?

-At what days do you play/tend to play.

-Having atleast 1 purchased item is appreciated.

*expections may happen.

general rules:

-Be civil;

-Apply Forum rules on your conduct to other members and other warmerise players;

-Mantain yourself below the maximum of 2 clans;

-Be active atleast a couple of hours a month;

-Know basic English.

Happy play!

This post was edited by PsychoSkiller99 at December 10, 2019 5:29 PM PST
    • 429 posts
    December 13, 2019 7:51 AM PST

-Age I am 15

-Country and/or Timezone (USA) 

-Minimum KDR 1.20* (KDR: 2.79

-Worst Rank: 3500* (Rank: 1522)

-What languages do you speak? (English, some Spanish)

-aprox. how many hours do you play per week/month? (I play most weekends and some weekdays)

-At what days do you play/tend to play. (Saturdays mostly)

-Having atleast 1 purchased item is appreciated. ( I have the skytrooper suit)

*expections may happen.