Forums » General

Weapon Prices

• 2 posts
    January 25, 2020 11:28 AM PST

Why are weapons so expensive? So that members have no choice but to spend real money on a FTP browser game? Do you have any idea how many headshots and vehicle manslaughters it takes to buy just the weakest gun on the market? WHY?

This post was edited by Argetlam22 at January 25, 2020 11:29 AM PST
    • 429 posts
    January 25, 2020 7:06 PM PST
    It is so you can work up to them.
    • 3 posts
    March 8, 2020 3:48 PM PDT

Could it take a week or so to unlock 1/3 or more of the weapons? After 1 week or more of gameplay I can really only afford the brass knuckles and katana. I dont mean to complain, but the progress seems so sluggish. Even though the 3 primaries, 1 secondary, 1 melee, and one grenade are decent, there are weapons that are either more powerful or provide more utility that take forever to unlock without purchasing cash, like the gravity gun, or mines. Why not tie unlocks to achievements or increase the amount of cash earned per game depending on performance?

This post was edited by Acemaster at March 8, 2020 3:49 PM PDT
    • 90 posts
    March 9, 2020 7:06 AM PDT

I agree. The weapons are way too expensive, they always have been. I think all of them need to be at least like 8,000 to 10,000 cash cheaper or so. That is still alot but it beats what they are at now. In order to get the weapons quickly, you really just have to either grind and grind and grind and grind for a lot of hours daily, Or just spend real money to get them, or make skins that are good enough for people to enjoy to use. You pretty much have to "No-Life" the game, and get good. For me, a good game is like 150+ per 10 minutes. I have a feeling why they are at the price is that Max wants you to spend real cash to help him, and he wants you to grind so you keep playing and seeing the ads, etc. Anyways, that is my opinion! :)

This post was edited by BlueToonYoshi at March 9, 2020 11:30 AM PDT
    • 3 posts
    March 9, 2020 11:22 AM PDT

I see that as pretty accurate. I made an account years ago but I am just now playing the game. It's been around 2 weeks or more since I just started playing again?

• 1 posts
    March 10, 2020 6:10 PM PDT

Agreed. I played Warmerise every day for 2 years and I only had a Mini-G, a Revolver, and Land Mines. But I kinda get it, cuz when people buy cash, that's profit for Max.

• 429 posts
    March 10, 2020 6:47 PM PDT
    I can usually make 10k per day if I play all day.
    • 10 posts
    July 9, 2020 6:09 PM PDT

I would like Max to take out a few more weapons and to set good prices for them

• 1 posts
    July 15, 2020 7:28 PM PDT
    Pse the weapons are very expensive or you play to earn money within the game that in my case I do not play
    all day at most with about 500 a day or I can buy more it will be profit for the warmerise or the max!

• 141 posts
    July 15, 2020 10:26 PM PDT

it's something that takes time, and that you earn. It doesn't come automatically.

• May 26, 2022 6:01 PM PDT

I agree, also I hate when people just walk in with sky troopers, warrior bows, rail rifels, katanas, etc LIKE WE GET YOU SPENT ALL YOUR LIFE SAVINGS ON THIS in browser game.

• 144 posts
    June 7, 2022 3:13 PM PDT

Maybe have a sale once a while (like once every 3 months or so), where for a week, weapon prices drop by 20%? 

• June 7, 2022 4:07 PM PDT

I mean the prices still give you a reason to actually play this game

• 9 posts
    July 14, 2022 7:40 PM PDT

Zyzz dijo: Es para que puedas trabajar con ellos.

si lo entiendo pero tambien es que para conseguir **** o dinero tienes que estar todo el dia en el pc y la mayoria de nosotros o yo tengo que ir a estudiar otros a trabajar queda dificil conseguir dinero para comprar armas si quisiera que le bajaran el precio a las armas estan demaciado caras y que porfa agreguen una nueva arma