Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Anti-Jet weapon.

• 6 posts
    April 16, 2020 9:11 AM PDT

Hi Max, I’m contacting you about jet planes. Recently, they have been very annoying, and I recommend creating weapons specifically designed to destroy military equipment and jet aircraft. Players can buy this weapon for a certain amount of coins or game money.

• 164 posts
    April 16, 2020 10:29 AM PDT

They have been annoying to you and other cheaters, because your evades don't work on them. For the same reason you (and your pals) complained about the RPG (and grenades).

Isn't it funny that I have to resort to those three, when playing with your kind? When I play with others, I can use guns and aim. ;-)

• 6 posts
    April 16, 2020 11:00 AM PDT

@paco42 if that's all you can say then i feel sorry for you.

• 164 posts
    April 16, 2020 11:05 AM PDT

I'm pretty sure that quite a few players witnessed me having a laugh at you. *lol*

You see, it just doesn't replace brains. Coming up against your kind, no matter how unfair, always makes me laugh. You are always so genuinely st***** and it shows while playing, of course. :-)

This post was edited by paco42 at April 16, 2020 11:06 AM PDT
    • 6 posts
    April 16, 2020 11:15 AM PDT

@paco42 don't hold back cause i'll put you in your place.

• 452 posts
    April 16, 2020 11:43 AM PDT

I support this idea highly. Both Jets and Cars can often be VERY annoying to other players due to them being very armored and in most times used not for transport but to spam kill. As paco said, a sollution for that coulr really be "teaming up and shooting it", but in a small server, is it really an option? Even in a larger server, it will take AGES to shoot down a jet, you would get killed probably 3 times until you could destroy it, and it probably will end up as being someone else who steals the kill with no assist from you, so called.
    A temporary weapon that will cost coins and can easily destroy a vehicle is NEEDED. I'm sure many many players out here in the game are having a hard time playing in fine and fair maps such as TPile, Base, all the islands from the custom maps...

• 164 posts
    April 16, 2020 12:15 PM PDT

On TPile it's very easy to shoot down a plane. You can get at it from all angles (top and below). If you have more than one guy shooting at it, they'll have it explode in an instance.

As for the other maps, you usually get 2^x planes. That is, get another one and dog fight. It's fun.

Cars are VERY easy to combat.

A: Shoot the driver.

B: Get in and stab the driver.

C: Use a few buck shots.

It's the use of the right weapons that makes the difference. You can keep shooting at planes or cars with the sniper rifle to no avail, yet the shotgun (even the free one) will do much damage from up close. Machine guns do the job from further away (Mini-G in particular).

I think it's fun to go after cars or planes. It makes the game more interesting.

This post was edited by paco42 at April 16, 2020 12:16 PM PDT
    • 452 posts
    April 16, 2020 1:40 PM PDT

paco42 said:

On TPile it's very easy to shoot down a plane. You can get at it from all angles (top and below). If you have more than one guy shooting at it, they'll have it explode in an instance.

As for the other maps, you usually get 2^x planes. That is, get another one and dog fight. It's fun.

Cars are VERY easy to combat.

A: Shoot the driver.

B: Get in and stab the driver.

C: Use a few buck shots.

It's the use of the right weapons that makes the difference. You can keep shooting at planes or cars with the sniper rifle to no avail, yet the shotgun (even the free one) will do much damage from up close. Machine guns do the job from further away (Mini-G in particular).

I think it's fun to go after cars or planes. It makes the game more interesting.

Well...
    I'm still thinking that even though the car is not that bad and might be fun (for a player that really CAN aim good or be skilled enough), the jet is still problematic.
    Players are able to farm tons with it and use it in a very unfair way. I think it should either be more difficult to control it to prevent absolute noobs from grinding annoying kills with no reason, or either there should be a possible way to destroy the vehicle without its' driver killing you and the whole team about three times.

Even though I do not agree with you I respect your side of this "debate" or whatever, I'm just trying to think of a way the game could be as least frustrating as possible for all dem new players. And for me of course ;)

• 116 posts
    April 16, 2020 4:02 PM PDT
    Or easier, open the windows on the plane to kill him easier like the cars
    • 164 posts
    April 17, 2020 2:22 AM PDT

iZyQs said: Or easier, open the windows on the plane to kill him easier like the cars

This can already be done. You can shoot and kill the pilot. I'm not sure whether this is a bug, though.

I have to point out that there are PLENTY of maps without jets and cars; small ones and big ones.

Once you get more skilled, planes and cars add more variety and make the game more fun. Some weapons make the most sense against them and are rather useless without.

Cars are taken out so easily, be it the gunner on top or the driver, they usually last only a few seconds in a match with good snipers. Planes exist only on a few maps and there with reason. They add to the game-play.

This post was edited by paco42 at April 17, 2020 2:23 AM PDT
    • 6 posts
    April 23, 2020 10:40 AM PDT

The jet is overpowered, it can stay in the air like an helicopter and destroy you with a rain of missiles. Yes, you can shot the pilot through the jets air intake but if the jet is over you at the center, the game doesn't let you to aim at that angle so you can't respond with a well aimed shot.

Jets are jets and need a high speed to fly and if in that speed it touch the ground it explodes. Same with the glass, if you shoot a glass it breaks, or it can be like the cars, without glass and the pilot can be reached with any bullet.

• 116 posts
    April 23, 2020 11:48 AM PDT
    Btw 2 coins is already better than 1 coin
    Maybe make this 3 coins (maximum)
    • 164 posts
    April 24, 2020 1:49 AM PDT

Make sure to clear the wallet when a new round starts, though. Being able to retain coins over rounds is annoying. You can keep transporting or fetch the jets immediately, which sucks.

• April 27, 2020 6:31 PM PDT

Um hi mr Max. While on this topic of jets i want to inform tou of something. Jets are ok I can agree with things like those when you use well earned coins to fly them, however what i can agree is that when atteam works hard to take one jet down the pilot runs away to graba full health jet, meaning all hard work is lost. Can u make it so that as you sit in the jet the jet pass is wused and u cant change jet again. This is my suggestion.

• May 4, 2020 6:48 AM PDT

warmeriseabbasaliR9 said:

Um hi mr Max. While on this topic of jets i want to inform tou of something. Jets are ok I can agree with things like those when you use well earned coins to fly them, however what i can agree is that when atteam works hard to take one jet down the pilot runs away to graba full health jet, meaning all hard work is lost. Can u make it so that as you sit in the jet the jet pass is wused and u cant change jet again. This is my suggestion.

my suggestion was to make a only one jet per pass

• May 7, 2020 9:31 AM PDT

kubokiller234 said:

warmeriseabbasaliR9 said:

my suggestion was to make a only one jet per pass

Mate i said this for the people who switch jet as 1 is about to expload , this feels infurating to see u work so hard to kill a jet and he runs off and get a full health jet. so if u get a jet then as u get in one the jet pass expires leaving u the option of only flying the jet they are in regardless of how much health it has.

• 6 posts
    March 25, 2021 6:05 PM PDT

• 6 posts
    March 25, 2021 6:09 PM PDT

IF YOU KILL ME OR AIRWOLF THREE TIMES WE WILL GIVE WHOEVER WHO KILLED US 10 BILLION DOLLARS SO YOU CAN BY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND AIRWOLF WILL TO YOU CAN SHARE IT OR KEEP IT ALL......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................PEANUTBUTTER PEANUTBUTTER IS GOOD AN DISGUSTING AND ALSO 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 DOLLARS

• 6 posts
    March 25, 2021 6:10 PM PDT

I LOVE PEANUTBUTTER AND CHEES AND CRACJERS AND POT