Forums » Custom Skins

Making Custom Profile Logos

    • 23 posts
    May 12, 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Making Cool Profile Photos For 100 cash, also if u want the price is negotiable


    This post was edited by eimai1ellinas at May 13, 2020 12:08 AM PDT
    • 406 posts
    May 12, 2020 1:20 PM PDT

    Could you show us an example?

    • 23 posts
    May 12, 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Dk

     

     

    • 452 posts
    May 13, 2020 12:41 AM PDT
    Good luck bro! (Really wanna see examples though :d)
    • 23 posts
    May 13, 2020 3:16 AM PDT

    dk what u like bro... tell me what u like and i can make a decent one. but idk what u like so tell me

     

    • 23 posts
    May 15, 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    here is an example i made for sir.aws yesterday.. 

    i will post more examples later

     (it hasnt the red potato and lines, its just for saftey)


    This post was edited by eimai1ellinas at May 16, 2020 8:32 AM PDT
    • 23 posts
    May 16, 2020 6:35 AM PDT

    here is onother example 


    This post was edited by eimai1ellinas at May 16, 2020 8:30 AM PDT
    • 452 posts
    May 16, 2020 7:09 AM PDT

    lmao I love these watermarks xDDD

    • 23 posts
    May 16, 2020 7:59 AM PDT

    lol best quality watermarks hard to remove :)) XDDDD

     

    • 23 posts
    May 16, 2020 8:14 AM PDT

    what photo aditor @iren???  i use photoshop and im sorry to hear that my photos are bad :(((

     

    • 23 posts
    May 16, 2020 8:32 AM PDT

    better now guys??

     

     

  • May 18, 2020 1:04 AM PDT

    Can you edit my profile photo to look better for 500 cash?

    here is the photo, i want you to write KERR~# and ROBOTGUY and make a cool edit :D 

  • May 18, 2020 1:31 AM PDT

    Are you able to like show me if you can edit my 1st profile picture? Just to see If I want to purchase it.

    My 1st profile picture is the red circle with a face.

    I do want the font to look a little raggy like the circle and name "Extreme" and colour is white.

    What is the name of the skin so I can buy the skin after I've seen the Image.

    • 23 posts
    May 18, 2020 4:30 AM PDT

    RobotGuy123456789 said:

    Can you edit my profile photo to look better for 500 cash?

    here is the photo, i want you to write KERR~# and ROBOTGUY and make a cool edit :D 

    robot i will try my best !


    This post was edited by eimai1ellinas at May 18, 2020 5:20 AM PDT
    • 23 posts
    May 18, 2020 4:33 AM PDT

    ExtremeDestiny555 said:

    Are you able to like show me if you can edit my 1st profile picture? Just to see If I want to purchase it.

    My 1st profile picture is the red circle with a face.

    I do want the font to look a little raggy like the circle and name "Extreme" and colour is white.

    What is the name of the skin so I can buy the skin after I've seen the Image.

    extreme destiny what red circle with face? i need to see the picture before i edit it. Please send me a quote with your first pfp picture and to be sure u want your name to be white??  

    ps: i will tell u the skin later

  • May 18, 2020 6:00 AM PDT

    eimai i changed my clan tag to HarsH so can u write it instead of kerr?

     

     

     

     

    • 23 posts
    May 18, 2020 6:27 AM PDT

    RobotGuy123456789 said:

    eimai i changed my clan tag to HarsH so can u write it instead of kerr?

     

     

     

     

    done already bro! ;)

  • May 18, 2020 7:30 PM PDT

    I do want it White but you can change the colour if it doesn't suit the picture.


    This post was edited by ExtremeDestiny555 at May 18, 2020 7:35 PM PDT
    • 406 posts
    May 18, 2020 8:26 PM PDT

    Man you payed for PhotoShop to make these? Dude you should really watch some tutorials on how to make good photos, before charging for these. I can make better ones that are free.

    • 452 posts
    May 19, 2020 1:04 AM PDT

    Fatal1ty said:

    Man you payed for PhotoShop to make these? Dude you should really watch some tutorials on how to make good photos, before charging for these. I can make better ones that are free.

    Then do lol no one asked you to be so cocky anout this guy :/

    • 23 posts
    May 21, 2020 5:19 AM PDT

    Fatal1ty said:

    Man you payed for PhotoShop to make these? Dude you should really watch some tutorials on how to make good photos, before charging for these. I can make better ones that are free.

    lol i paid for photoshop cuz i make really dope skins :) 

    but i thought that if i makes some pictures i would make more so... be harsh to me for the profile pictures but i could challenge u to a skin battle!

    • 2 posts
    September 17, 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    • 2 posts
    September 17, 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    i want KDI skinn for gun