Forums » Clan Advertisements

{{**JUST~DO~IT**}}

    • 1162 posts
    October 1, 2021 5:59 PM PDT
    Leave the man alone. Let him have peace.
    • 67 posts
    October 1, 2021 8:29 PM PDT

    FilipKingMVP said:

    dont join this clan

    i asked superhuman if he could see how i play

    he said yes and we joined 1v1 match

    nothing wrong,right?

    he invited his friends and were specificaly targeting me and being toxic

    this clan is made to bully and annoy.i swear

    i never have see such a bad clan ever in my life

    and yes you wont get added to the clan

    only his friends will

    never join this clan ever

    one of the best facts ive ever heard

    • 127 posts
    October 2, 2021 4:02 AM PDT

    FilipKingMVP , 

    there are several ways to join JDI.
    1: You are an unknown player, and you will be tested, then the officers will vote if they want you.
    2: you are a player with a reputation for being a good player. You dont need test but However, officers still have to vote if they want you, because toxic players and trolls are not accepted.
    3: you are a very, very, very good player, and you are accepted directly without test and vote .

    • 41 posts
    October 2, 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Sybil said:

    FilipKingMVP , 

    there are several ways to join JDI.
    1: You are an unknown player, and you will be tested, then the officers will vote if they want you.
    2: you are a player with a reputation for being a good player. You dont need test but However, officers still have to vote if they want you, because toxic players and trolls are not accepted.
    3: you are a very, very, very good player, and you are accepted directly without test and vote .

    well, what if I am considered a "very, very good player" and not "very, very, very good player" I wont even be anywhere close to being invited or tested for this majestic clan?

    • 21 posts
    October 6, 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    pls give me just do it

    • 21 posts
    October 6, 2021 7:03 AM PDT

    hi super give me just do it pls

    • 18 posts
    October 27, 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    But superhuman im cant do it this link but can do accept the pro and he not toxic ok?

    • 296 posts
    October 27, 2021 4:38 PM PDT

    Agent121 said:

    hentai premium vs hentai free

    your like the pokemon evolution of agent743.

    • 18 posts
    October 30, 2021 6:11 AM PDT

    Superhuman can u accept my request member ship i not toxic and i pro snipe and i always headshot in Only Sniper Orignal please can u superhuman accept my reqest member ship please please

    • 16 posts
    November 3, 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    k4n3k128 bruh

    • 19 posts
    November 7, 2021 11:29 AM PST

    ok but.why am i not in the clan?can i get help on how to join it?

    • 19 posts
    November 7, 2021 3:20 PM PST

    so

    i didnt know how to find this clan but i finaly found it, i sended request so i hope you will add me

    thanks!

    • 19 posts
    November 8, 2021 10:23 AM PST

    if superhuman is reading this by any chance,add me to the clan

    i was told that im very very very good and ill be accepted

    well i sended my request and it wasnt denied or accepted,then i heard from another member that the clan is closed and will be open next year

    now im confused because i was allowed to join the clan before it was closed and from there i wasnt accepted

    i have really good skils with sniper and katana and im friendly with people and im not trying to provocate anyone

    • 16 posts
    November 8, 2021 11:41 AM PST

    FilipKingMVP said:

    ok but.why am i not in the clan?can i get help on how to join it?

    you can't just get in the clan, you have to pass the TEST with a 75 or higher.

    • 1162 posts
    November 8, 2021 11:52 AM PST
    FilipKingMVP said:

    if superhuman is reading this by any chance,add me to the clan

    i was told that im very very very good and ill be accepted

    well i sended my request and it wasnt denied or accepted,then i heard from another member that the clan is closed and will be open next year

    now im confused because i was allowed to join the clan before it was closed and from there i wasnt accepted

    i have really good skils with sniper and katana and im friendly with people and im not trying to provocate anyone

    Accepted. Welcome.
    • 127 posts
    November 8, 2021 12:00 PM PST

    JustATestYT said:

    FilipKingMVP said:

    ok but.why am i not in the clan?can i get help on how to join it?

    you can't just get in the clan, you have to pass the TEST with a 75 or higher.

    no, only unknown players need to take a test.

    • 411 posts
    November 9, 2021 9:07 AM PST

    brixton bullies

    • 19 posts
    November 16, 2021 9:52 AM PST

    why am i not added to the clan?

    i did the test,i passed it before the clan was closed

    and i didnt get a single reply when clan was open

    and now it got closed and im being told by some that i have to do a test that i passed

    some are saying i am accepted and some are saying how can i join the clan

    just add me to the clan,i did every requerment i had to do and im told im accepted but im not,my invite request wasnt even looked at

    • 12 posts
    November 16, 2021 4:19 PM PST

    How Join?