This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    May 31, 2020 1:43 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.6.0.01

- Increased Ping font size in Scoreboard
    - Added gradient edges to score background
    - Improved walking and running animations in first-person view
    - Fixed infinite HP bug
    - Tweaked chat filtering to not filter unoffensive words (Note: some combinations that can be used in offensive manner are still filtered)
    - Improved anti-hacking protection
    - Improved performance
    - Fixed bug when leaving the server would not count last death
    - Disabled cross-killing

Warmerise - 2.6.0.02

- Redesigned team scores UI
    - Possibly fixed bug when sometimes leaving server would not work

This post was edited by Admin at June 15, 2020 12:03 PM PDT
    • 186 posts
    May 31, 2020 4:57 PM PDT

Dear Maximus it is a pleasure for me as the last user of this our community who uses 1st person mode to get the animations improved thank you sincerely.

Also great that you removed cross-killing because sometimes if the other player had a ping above 200 ms you could die after a 1-2 second delay.

Ping font looks spot on now.

Your community and your favourite player loves you!

• 5 posts
    June 1, 2020 3:36 PM PDT

max my cursor got worst please help

• 998 posts
    June 1, 2020 4:17 PM PDT

LM10 said:

max my cursor got worst please help

Try to use a different browser, let me know if the same issue happens there.

• 5 posts
    June 1, 2020 5:04 PM PDT

i tried that already 

• 5 posts
    June 1, 2020 5:05 PM PDT

i will record it and you will see it

• 609 posts
    June 1, 2020 5:27 PM PDT

llllllllllIllllllllll said:

Max I think the L115A3's hipfire needs to be nerfed.

As it is, the bullet spread of the gun in hipfire is extremely accurate even at medium distances and because of this is superior to the PlasmaGun because of the higher damage. As long as the left and right crosshairs in hipfire are touching the outside of the player's hitbox it will hit them. It is pretty common to see this gun used in CQB situations by ranked players because of its very strong hipfire accuracy.

My suggestion is to allow the bullet spread while hipfiring to be able to travel outside of the crosshairs. This would prevent overpowered hipfire in all situations except point blank shots. An M67 grenade timed correctly with a L115A3 hipfire bodyshot anywhere on the player will 1-hit them without any counterplay because of its incredible accuracy. The L115A3 is a sniper rifle and should be used as such.

+1

• 26 posts
    June 1, 2020 11:37 PM PDT

Hey max ur updates cool and nice and the one i liked the most is that u fixed the bugs and crosskilling. I am happy about theses updates but theres one problem there one bug happening sometimes with everyone that mouse cursor come in between the game and that happens same as the mouse bug and the mouse doesnt rotate 360degress. So can u try to fix this bug. And talking about other updates they are good and cool.     

• 26 posts
    June 1, 2020 11:46 PM PDT

THX for telling friend :D .

• 16 posts
    June 14, 2020 3:42 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

llllllllllIllllllllll said:

Max I think the L115A3's hipfire needs to be nerfed.

As it is, the bullet spread of the gun in hipfire is extremely accurate even at medium distances and because of this is superior to the PlasmaGun because of the higher damage. As long as the left and right crosshairs in hipfire are touching the outside of the player's hitbox it will hit them. It is pretty common to see this gun used in CQB situations by ranked players because of its very strong hipfire accuracy.

My suggestion is to allow the bullet spread while hipfiring to be able to travel outside of the crosshairs. This would prevent overpowered hipfire in all situations except point blank shots. An M67 grenade timed correctly with a L115A3 hipfire bodyshot anywhere on the player will 1-hit them without any counterplay because of its incredible accuracy. The L115A3 is a sniper rifle and should be used as such.

+1

+2

• 998 posts
    June 15, 2020 12:03 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.6.0.02

- Redesigned team scores UI
    - Possibly fixed bug when sometimes leaving server would not work

• 69 posts
    June 21, 2020 8:17 PM PDT

dear max, i would like to ask when or if cash transfer will ever be added. 

• June 22, 2020 5:31 AM PDT

Ye Max when did u add to transfer cash we need that

• 26 posts
    June 22, 2020 5:38 AM PDT

Yes agree with schylor and ghost141,Please add transfer cash update !!!!

• 289 posts
    June 22, 2020 4:10 PM PDT

Why do you need cash transfer?

• 26 posts
    June 23, 2020 3:33 AM PDT

Because then it will be easy to give someone cash.Otherwise we ave to make skins and give cash to someone and it will take lot of time!!!!

• 289 posts
    June 23, 2020 7:03 AM PDT

navneet030307 said:

Because then it will be easy to give someone cash.Otherwise we ave to make skins and give cash to someone and it will take lot of time!!!!

Not sure if it was idea to transfer cash behind this skin introduction, people abuse it right now, guess why playing and earning cash when some friend who got everything can give you the cash you need

• 8 posts
    July 3, 2020 8:02 PM PDT

Awesome! Keep up the great work!

• 10 posts
    July 9, 2020 6:11 PM PDT

If I liked version 2.6.0.01 and I am liking version 2.6.0.02 but what I did not like is that it has not drawn weapons or anything good

• 10 posts
    July 9, 2020 6:12 PM PDT

Also that this mouse bug is bothering a lot. Quitalo Max please .... :(

• 5 posts
    July 9, 2020 9:31 PM PDT
    Max please help with the mouse bug please
    • 10 posts
    July 10, 2020 11:38 AM PDT
    max I have a problem
    When I go to use firefox I get something to help mew
    • 179 posts
    August 12, 2020 4:31 PM PDT

if u guys keep getting the mouse bug, download Opera Gx, it has a better performance and there doesnt appear the mouse bug.

Oh and, dear max, u said like 4-5 months ago

"if this poll reach 500 votes, imma add cash tranfer the next month of that"

the poll reached the 500 votes in april-may, 4-3 months ago, if we do simple maths, we will see that you are 3-2 months late as what u said. o.0

This post was edited by Novary at August 12, 2020 4:33 PM PDT
    • 141 posts
    August 12, 2020 4:44 PM PDT
    That’s how it be.
  • August 13, 2020 3:12 AM PDT

Dear Max, Lately there have been a lot of players who have a high ping situation but can still play normally. They can kill and shoot anyone anywhere (even if the person who was shot has left that position). If Max doesn't fix this, I think the warmerise will slowly go down.