Player4461 Called me hacker :)

• 33 posts
    June 18, 2020 10:47 AM PDT

• 452 posts
    June 20, 2020 7:45 AM PDT

He does that a lot tbh

• 289 posts
    June 20, 2020 8:03 AM PDT

you're not more mature, if you think Max will ban him for something like this

• 141 posts
    June 20, 2020 9:28 AM PDT

Man, Hacking is so much fun.

• 33 posts
    June 20, 2020 10:49 AM PDT

pipipi said:

you're not more mature, if you think Max will ban him for something like this

I just said to fool him if you're not stupid enough to take it seriously :)

• 33 posts
    June 20, 2020 10:53 AM PDT

SirAws said:

He does that a lot tbh

how he plays in the top 100, I don't understand..... I thought those in the top 100 were better players but he just cries :) 

• 452 posts
    June 20, 2020 11:00 AM PDT
    Jaja bro too many top 100 are farmers against beginner players, srsly when was the last time you saw a top 100 on a public server using unpurchased guns joining the weak team? I don't see a reason to post that on forums though, this is no big deal to give a damn about. Gg and all, but for real
    • 33 posts
    June 20, 2020 11:05 AM PDT

SirAws said: Jaja bro too many top 100 are farmers against beginner players, srsly when was the last time you saw a top 100 on a public server using unpurchased guns joining the weak team? I don't see a reason to post that on forums though, this is no big deal to give a damn about. Gg and all, but for real
     I have no guns and I turned it upside down and I won. His weapons are very good but they lost :)))) it means that the most important thing is the wrist

• 141 posts
    June 20, 2020 12:22 PM PDT
    Being in the “Top 100” doesn’t mean you are a good player, it just means you have played a lot.
    • 289 posts
    June 20, 2020 1:43 PM PDT

Filistinn said:

SirAws said: Jaja bro too many top 100 are farmers against beginner players, srsly when was the last time you saw a top 100 on a public server using unpurchased guns joining the weak team? I don't see a reason to post that on forums though, this is no big deal to give a damn about. Gg and all, but for real
     I have no guns and I turned it upside down and I won. His weapons are very good but they lost :)))) it means that the most important thing is the wrist

you are loser yourself, look most kills with auto, learn to aim

• 289 posts
    June 20, 2020 1:44 PM PDT

Filistinn said:

Also most important thing is brain, the thing you don't have.

• 33 posts
    June 21, 2020 12:53 AM PDT

pipipi said:

Filistinn said:

you are loser yourself, look most kills with auto, learn to aim

Who are you idiot boy? i don't always play this game like you ... and i remind you, i do aim better than you :)

• 33 posts
    June 21, 2020 12:54 AM PDT

pipipi said:

Filistinn said:

do you decide this i am brainless? I made a joke and you're too ignorant to understand this 

• 33 posts
    June 21, 2020 1:01 AM PDT

pipipi said:

Filistinn said:

please follow the rule ;)

• 141 posts
    June 21, 2020 6:10 AM PDT

@Filistinn don't listen to @pipipi he just makes problems.

• 289 posts
    June 23, 2020 11:12 AM PDT

Filistinn said:

pipipi said:

Filistinn said:

• 67 posts
    July 7, 2020 7:53 AM PDT

Filistinn said:

pipipi said:

Filistinn said:

well its not a personal attack when it is the truth

• 33 posts
    July 8, 2020 10:18 AM PDT

OnlyHopeCRO said:

Filistinn said:

pipipi said:

Filistinn said:

honestly it is a mistake that you are here

• 289 posts
    July 8, 2020 10:21 AM PDT

OnlyHopeCRO said:

Filistinn said:

pipipi said:

Filistinn said:

This post was edited by xKurzi at July 8, 2020 10:31 AM PDT
    • 67 posts
    July 10, 2020 1:57 PM PDT

Filistinn said:

OnlyHopeCRO said:

Filistinn said:

pipipi said:

Filistinn said:

honestly it is a mistake that you are here

why is it a mistake for me to be here question mark