Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

disapered Guns Omg!!!!!!

• 33 posts
    July 13, 2020 9:01 AM PDT

okay

• 8 posts
    February 5, 2021 7:13 AM PST

Hi team at Warmerise, I recently bought the Vector gun but it won't show in the guns menu and i also bought a skin for it which ALSO doesn't show. please return my in game coins or fix this bug. Thanks. ^.^ BTW this will be my go-to first person shooter game. Also if you could give me a Unity Project on warmerise becuase i am trying to make a "warmerise-like-game" but thats only if you would like me to. If you dicided that you want to give me the Unity source code to warmerise my contact is JonHung2018@gmail.com THANKS AGIAN WARMERISE TEAM FOR THE BEST GAME EVER!!!

This post was edited by DeltaSniper135 at February 5, 2021 7:14 AM PST
    • 2097 posts
    February 5, 2021 9:12 AM PST

DeltaSniper135 said:

Hi team at Warmerise, I recently bought the Vector gun but it won't show in the guns menu and i also bought a skin for it which ALSO doesn't show. please return my in game coins or fix this bug. Thanks. ^.^ BTW this will be my go-to first person shooter game. Also if you could give me a Unity Project on warmerise becuase i am trying to make a "warmerise-like-game" but thats only if you would like me to. If you dicided that you want to give me the Unity source code to warmerise my contact is JonHung2018@gmail.com THANKS AGIAN WARMERISE TEAM FOR THE BEST GAME EVER!!!

The Vector X and CPW were free just for the month of january.

• 8 posts
    March 8, 2021 6:10 AM PST

Vigilante said:

DeltaSniper135 said:

The Vector X and CPW were free just for the month of january.

BUT I bought it in 2020 march 3rd and it dissappeared?

• 86 posts
    March 10, 2021 6:43 AM PST

I think I know what this issue (bug) is about. I have realized that (sometimes) when you put trapmines, the gun that you are holding (including your secondary weapon and the knife) disappears and you lose the ability to shoot. The other players could see you holding a gun, but the person experiencing the bug couldn't. My friend did help me find a way to be able to shoot again, which is by pressing the (h) key. This has one issue though. It does give you the ability to use all of the guns you have equipped, but it doesn't allow you to launch the trapmines until you lose. I haven't gotten this issue lately and I'm not sure if it still exists. And this bug doesn't just occur to me, it occurs to almost everyone that uses trapmines in the game.