Forums » Clan Advertisements

{Guerrilla}

• 2 posts
    July 13, 2020 12:24 PM PDT

This is a clan where we can be creative with out anybody judging you and a clan that helps other clans and people. Right now we have made the GFC KickStart Program.It is where the players who barely has any good equipment to fight against pros we will give them money for them to buy the equipment they need this is for only Guerrilla members if u want to help feel free. No small donations to the person we want the person to be able to fight against the Spawnkillers,Campers and Pros.

• 289 posts
    July 13, 2020 12:50 PM PDT

Can i join and get free money? ;'( pros like PlasmaGod are calling me gie and making fun of me :c

• 141 posts
    July 13, 2020 1:20 PM PDT

yes I will take free money and leave. Because u kno Capitalism

• 289 posts
    July 13, 2020 1:27 PM PDT

iCrucible said:

yes I will take free money and leave. Because u kno Capitalism

LOL me too xD

• 141 posts
    July 13, 2020 3:32 PM PDT

xD pro move.

• 20 posts
    July 16, 2020 6:02 PM PDT

FugaziXV said:

This is a clan where we can be creative with out anybody judging you and a clan that helps other clans and people. Right now we have made the GFC KickStart Program.It is where the players who barely has any good equipment to fight against pros we will give them money for them to buy the equipment they need this is for only Guerrilla members if u want to help feel free. No small donations to the person we want the person to be able to fight against the Spawnkillers,Campers and Pros.HOLA ME PUENDEN UNIR ASU GREPO GRACIAS

• 20 posts
    July 16, 2020 6:03 PM PDT

HOLA ME PUEDEN UNIR AL GRUPO GRACIAS

• 3 posts
    July 21, 2020 3:16 PM PDT

ola quisier unirme a este grupo soy muy bueno

• 20 posts
    August 10, 2020 4:21 PM PDT

HOLA ME PUEDEN UNIR AL GRUPO GRACIAS

• September 8, 2020 7:34 AM PDT

Banned pipipi xD.

• 359 posts