Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Ping, Teleport bug

• 1144 posts
    July 17, 2020 4:38 AM PDT

In servers i get 100+ ping ( normal ping ) and everyone in any server teleports sooo hard...

when i watch players in spectator no one teleports.. what is causing this bug and how to fix it Warmerise is unplayable now...

srsly i can not play omg everyone teleports and i dont even get kicked from ping

• 356 posts
    July 17, 2020 5:17 AM PDT

I have same issue.

• 289 posts
    July 17, 2020 7:40 AM PDT

Same, but its free kills 

• 16 posts
    July 23, 2020 7:40 AM PDT

walidou said:

In servers i get 100+ ping ( normal ping ) and everyone in any server teleports sooo hard...

when i watch players in spectator no one teleports.. what is causing this bug and how to fix it Warmerise is unplayable now...

srsly i can not play omg everyone teleports and i dont even get kicked from ping

People only teleport because of their ping, compared to the region the server is hosted on. Let's say a Server is in US East right, now a player that connected from Africa or Australia has a ping of 300+ because the further you are the further it takes to send the actions on your computer to the servers in US East, and then back to you. Because of this delay, when people teleport they probably moved like 5 seconds before they "teleported" but because of the delay of sending actions back and forth from the server they instead instantly appear to where they were supposed to be, not physically covering ground but instead teleporting to where they're supposed to be. 

• 16 posts
    July 23, 2020 7:42 AM PDT

So in short, it's not a bug it is entirely uncontrollable, it's literally impossible to fix unless somehow practically all 7.8 billion people in the world moved to the same country. Though you not seeing it in Spectator Mode, which one are you using free drone or the other one? 

• 141 posts
    July 23, 2020 8:05 AM PDT

@Walidou what is your FPS?

• 1144 posts
    July 23, 2020 10:30 AM PDT
    iCrucible said:

@Walidou what is your FPS?

60+
    • 141 posts
    July 23, 2020 10:35 AM PDT

It happens to me too, its due to internet connection even though it doesn't change your ping on screen.

• 24 posts
    August 24, 2020 11:05 AM PDT

my ping keeps spiking when im in a battle but its over 300 but it says 70 over ping but the new update made my game so laggy

• 226 posts
    August 24, 2020 11:13 AM PDT

ISLAYNOOBS said:

my ping keeps spiking when im in a battle but its over 300 but it says 70 over ping but the new update made my game so laggy

what

• 155 posts
    August 27, 2020 4:24 AM PDT

ISLAYNOOBS said:

i have the same