Forums » General

Upgraded Sniper Rifle Criticism

• Syx
    • 29 posts
    September 11, 2020 12:32 PM PDT

GloriusMaximus said:

Hi,

I've been playing this game a few days now and really enjoy it. 

But I have only one critcism regarding sniper rifles. In the game they simply do not perform realisticly. Upgraded players use them like shotguns in short range all the time. They don't even seem to aim. And get the most kills.

I've watched one player for example.. He just moved left and right and kept firing and scored a kill every shot within nano-seconds. There is NO WAY a sniper rifle can do that. The best sniper in the world cannot do that. You need time to aim and fire. But in the game they seem more like short-range shotguns.

That is my only critcism. Otherwise it is enjoyable!

This is not a Realistic game it is futuristic.

• 14 posts
    September 23, 2020 2:52 PM PDT

i dislike melee sniper people but i do it well if im pissed from prof. dr or other toxic people. its hard when your a new player or player that cant farm xp well for a auto gun that does well both short range and long range, but the sniper is good in both short range and long range, and the shot cooldown is similar to pistols and revolvers, where their cooldown is their reload time and their click speed which makes the gun good for this purpose

• 212 posts
    September 24, 2020 10:05 PM PDT

There is no problem in using the snipers like this, the problem is that even without aiming they can use them as normal weapons in a 1v1 of short-med range, so they use them as shotguns such as the rail rifle that shoots quite fast and if the precision of the aim does not change if you aim and if you not.. then they use them without problem, and I think that is the case of all the others if you aim or not it doesn't matter..