Forums » Help & Tips

• 7 posts
    September 1, 2020 8:17 AM PDT

So I play Multiple browser games now I started to get a bad ping when I was playing another browser game but I thought it was cache and cookies so I cleared all of it and anything else but I still got lag so I went to us east closest region to me still 700+ so I started to grow ping a lot more and got kicked out of the games of the ping so I did everything reset the computer factory reset still got lag so I did everything and I can't seem to get rid of the high ping and clear a lot of stuff also turned blacklist GPU and that didn't work either now I am on a Chromebook so there isn't much I can do to fix it but if have any more suggestions then please reply cause hate playing 700+ and getting kicked of games.

THANK YOU.

• 283 posts
    September 1, 2020 8:55 AM PDT
    When exactly did it start happening?
    I don't know if it'll work but you can give this a try: open cmd and type ipconfig/flushdns and hit enter. Also, try pressing Start key + R, it'll open a small window, type %temp% and hit enter. It'll open a folder, delete all the files in it. Then restart your browser and give it a try.
    This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at September 1, 2020 8:57 AM PDT
    • 226 posts
    September 1, 2020 9:28 AM PDT

I am on a mac, how do i do that?

• 2 posts
    September 2, 2020 8:36 AM PDT

Why did the ping increase with the new update?

• 7 posts
    September 2, 2020 8:49 AM PDT

I dont really now i had this problem for about 2 months and i coudn't really find a way to fix it.

• 2 posts
    September 2, 2020 9:04 AM PDT

why?

• 7 posts
    September 2, 2020 9:26 AM PDT

beat me just randomly happened.

slowly started to grow ping day by day.

• 7 posts
    September 3, 2020 8:04 PM PDT

still have bad ping

• 18 posts
    October 4, 2020 2:13 AM PDT

it's really ping probleme please max fix my ping  

• 226 posts
    October 4, 2020 6:19 AM PDT

mahshiuhd said:

You are responsible for your own internet connection.

• 359 posts
    October 4, 2020 6:49 AM PDT

FaIIeN said:

mahshiuhd said:

soooo true lol. i love these guys that blame max for their ****** internet, but ppl who blame max cauz their pc cant even run warmerise on lowest are the best XD

• 212 posts
    October 7, 2020 5:40 PM PDT

xChapo said:

FaIIeN said:

soooo true lol. i love these guys that blame max for their ****** internet, but ppl who blame max cauz their pc cant even run warmerise on lowest are the best XD

I don't know if it's my problem but sometimes I also have 1k ping spikes.
    And it's weird because it only happens with servers in the USA West and East region, on these servers I usually have 60-90 ping.
    Maybe this screenshot helps you understand: https://prnt.sc/uv3c1n
    Those with 190-220 ping are from Europe region, 300 is from Asia and the last ones are from USA.

This post was edited by Cenz at October 7, 2020 5:41 PM PDT
    • 226 posts
    October 7, 2020 6:49 PM PDT

Close all tabs and refresh the page.

• October 11, 2020 10:28 PM PDT

I had to stop playing for about  two to three weeks then went i came back ping problem was fix some times i still get laggy or get kick out but that isnt a problem anymore,

• 458 posts
    October 12, 2020 7:12 AM PDT

I now got the same problem I even play on pc and I have no tabs open and I have very high ping!

This post was edited by LightningStorm at October 12, 2020 10:44 AM PDT
    • 226 posts
    October 12, 2020 9:39 AM PDT

LightningStorm said:

I now got the same problem I even play on pc and I have to tabs open and I have very high ping!

close the tabs

• 458 posts
    October 12, 2020 10:44 AM PDT

I have them closed that's what I said it does not work.

• 212 posts
    October 12, 2020 10:49 AM PDT

He said 'I Have no tabs open and i have very high ping!'
    I don't think anyone has tabs open while playing Warmerise, I always have the only game tab open and sometimes I give priority to the browser from the Task Manager and it still happens SOMETIMES.

• 226 posts
    October 12, 2020 11:09 AM PDT

Cnz070 said:

He said 'I Have no tabs open and i have very high ping!'
    I don't think anyone has tabs open while playing Warmerise, I always have the only game tab open and sometimes I give priority to the browser from the Task Manager and it still happens SOMETIMES.

Warmerise for me is unplayable atm because of lag.

• 212 posts
    October 12, 2020 1:50 PM PDT

I've seen 3 types of this laggy mfs.

Some players have 300 or more ping, they teleport and you kill them easy bc they feel the lag but take time and some hp.

Others have good ping 60-90 or even 100 but with ping spikes of 250 and these have something a little worse and is that the spikes make them teleport but in the moment they dont feel the lag (this spikes start with the shots).

There are also a few players that I think are the laggy ones that look at you as if you aren't moving, with those you feel the punch of the bullets like an fkn' earthquake they kill you in 3 seconds. It is very difficult aim with those bc you really really feel the punch of the bullets and they don't feel anything to the contrary they don't even see that you shoot them.

-too much text- but that's why it's unplayable.

• 458 posts
    October 12, 2020 5:57 PM PDT

I was just now in a server, and within 5 seconds I got kicked from there with over 2000 ping!

• October 12, 2020 5:58 PM PDT

That had happen to me  a lot of times.

• October 12, 2020 6:00 PM PDT

I hate this ping SHT!!,

• 458 posts
    October 12, 2020 6:06 PM PDT

PLAYERELERNIE290 said:

I hate this ping SHT!!,

ikr

• off
    • 223 posts
    October 22, 2020 9:46 AM PDT